here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Beautiful piece, I had one in like 2001 yellow but it only lived for 8 months.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yeah multi/rainbow colors are amazing! How many maxis do you have now. Your garden is growing!

Yeah multi/rainbow colors are amazing! How many maxis do you have now. Your garden is growing!

well the 7 i got im going to frag them into 2. i have been watching alot of youtube on how to frag mini maxi's. so after i frag them i will have 30 or so.

oh i forgot to post a picture of these leds i picked up on ebay. i got 2 of the big ones. the big ones are 30x30 watts. there is a blue led chip and a white led chip. you can control the brightness of each. i had a dead spot in the center of my tank were the center over flow box is. no more dead spot with these leds. woo hoo. the small leds in the picture are for under my tank. they are 20watts each. super bright. 2 are on my sump and 2 are on my refuge. he said the 20watt ones compare to a 150 watt halide.

I like that one, thats nice. I have a small collection of them. I just recently started looking for more rainbow ones.

yah i have started to collect them also. we will have to go hunt for them together. the rainbow ones are cool

oh man ups is working late tonight. my package went out for delivery at 7:30 am and just got here at 9:20 pm. they are putting in some overtime. so i got my apex nuptune. two lsm modules. two strings of 5 leds for moon lights and a 15 foot aquabus cable. the only thing im waiting on to get here is my ph and temp probe holder

Those are some awesome corals. And what are those leds called or maybe a link. Been thinkof getting some for my sump

Those are some awesome corals. And what are those leds called or maybe a link. Been thinkof getting some for my sump

thank you. i have been buying way too many corals. i need to slow it down for this year. good thing this year is almost over. lol. the leds i got on ebay. i will look on ebay and let you know.

I need to come by Chad and take a look at all this after its all hooked up and running!

oh man. your welcome to come over any time. its going to take me a few days to get this all hooked up. i wish i would have got this apex when i set up my tank. now i have to rewire all this. oh well it will give me something to do. right.

so i got my apex neptune all up and running. the only thing i need to do is hook up my ph and temp probes. i ordered a probe holder. just waiting on that. also i guess i have to call comcast and have them unlock my port forwarding so i can use the mobile phone app. this thing is sweet. i do have to order another eb8 or power bar. also in time i want to add a break out box. i want to add high and low float switchs. i might even get the leak sensor for a piece of mind. very cool and smart controller.

Back