Hi anthony !

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aaron23

We've all found you! :)

PEEKABOO! ! !

Hope everythings well.

Aaron.

come back to the forum... THESE FORUMS MAKE ME DIZZY its so hard to see everything WHY DO U NEED ALL THESE COLORSSSSSS a simple black and white backrond would be good ....... this forum makes me dizzy.

Rf has been around for a while. I've had this forum here for a while too :)

Each forum has its own flavor and benefits. I regard RF as being extremely friendly, well-moderated, and self-policed by (very) above average intelligent/experienced aquarists. They are very focussed in seeding threads with good questions, and help ing to make fooks discover, and not just read, good information. While not the volume/size of content as RC, RF is quite peaceful and pleasant to browse IMO.

Hi Anthony

My skimmer is still cranking lots of skimate thanks to you!

All the best!

Welcome new members, it is always good to see new faces & hopefully new experiences also, Welcome to RF!

I would also like to Welcome you all to Reef Frontiers!!!

4.gif

Look out! The followers (myself included) have been unleashed upon RF. Hopefully the friendly, peaceful culture will remain in tact even after the onslaught.

Glad to see you here.

heehee... as many of y'all know, I have long been a fan of strict courtesy and a friendly climate to work/discuss reef issues in. Here at RF... Papa Smurf, er... Mojo! I meant Mojo/MikO... is a wonderfully fair but heavy handed moderator IMO. People that like that/this style of moderation will enjoy my forum.

Anyone else that wants rough and tumble or brawling flames can just go away. Private site... private forum. Participation is voluntary, civility is requested ;) Otherwise... yeah, I'll get grumpy.

Then we'll turn Papa Smurf on you... Mike!!! I meant Mojo/Mike :D

Whew! I’m glad to see that things may actually be okay with you, Anthony.
I was beginning to wonder if you were going to turn into some kind of hermit or something. hehe, j/k :D
Your skimmer improvement guidelines have been very helpful to me lately in understanding the basic principals to an efficient skimmer. Thanks... and again glad to see you’re still accessible with your humorous yet invaluably helpful advice!

Oh... and WELCOME to all the new members. Like me, I’m sure you’re all going to really like this site!

thanks Rob :p

I'm still thinking/threatening to be a hermit though ;) This messageboard participation is adding to the book delays :D

Back