Hi anthony !

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'd prefer not to clutter this or any board with commercial chat, my friend... especially if that includes my books. I reckon RF is probably gracious about the matter... but I really prefer to focus on quality content-building on reef-discussion matter in the public forums. Do PM or EM me for off topic matter.

kindly,

Anth- :)

Nice to have you here Anthony!

I am setting up my large reef right now so having you to call upon makes me feel much better. I think this forum is a wonderful place because of the courtesy extended by all the membership and the mutual respect that is given. That makes learning so much easier and posting feels much better. It is nice to explore ideas without meeting a brigade of flame throwers.

well said, Mike. To each his own indeed. Some folks like rather frisky debates and/or do not mind weathering the flamefests. I'm just not one of them.

Phyl said:
Look out! The followers (myself included) have been unleashed upon RF. Hopefully the friendly, peaceful culture will remain in tact even after the onslaught.

Glad to see you here.

Glad to see some more New Faces. Thanks Anthony for sharing more friends with Reef Frontiers. :) I still think this place gets better and better as time goes on. I want to extend a warm welcome to New people also with a smile.
Thanks for being here!
Sincerely,
Ed:)

I meant Mojo/MikO... is a wonderfully fair but heavy handed moderator IMO.
Anthony direct attacks like this wil not be tolerated here at RF!!!!! I want you to know I am keeping an eye out on your aggressive behavior. Let it be known that I dont fall for that passive false front you put on! After all we are not "Cutting Glass" lol

Two more stains in the thong before delivery!

For all else, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the resources and friendly members at RF

Mike

Pooduck... er, Papa...er, Mike :D

You better not don that thong before you send it! But if you do... you simply have to take a picture of yourself while wearing it. The indians in the hills will tell stories about it for years if you do.

[insert native american voice] "They call him... small lightning-big thunder!" ;)

I think its a reference to your affection for spicy chili.

hey, Alti :)

Good to see ya around. You need a cool avatar though ;) Seen any lately? :p

Do check out the galleries here... archives too of course! Lots of great info stashed here.

Oh man...........Guess I got to this thread too late.

Just another one from RC following the flock to where you three hang out at, Looking forward to more intelligent discussions on reefing.

- Darroll

Hi Anthony,
I'm glad to have found you.I meant to thank you for the signature you left for me at the MASLAC meeting..Gracias:D Hopefully,next time I can meet you in person and get your signature on one of your fantastic books.

hey, Gina! Great to hear from you :) I'm sorry to miss you too at MASLAC... and for being so rushed that night to not give you a more thoughtful or witty inscription :p

We had a nice time indeed. Went to see Imrov in Hollywood... avoided most LA traffic :D I do wish you could have joined us.

Perhaps soon,

Anth-

Sure Calfo... Lie to poor Gina. Like you ever have free time when you come to LA :)

Keeping a beer on ice for your visits would be a waste of a cold beer - LOL

Have you talked to Scotty lately ? I don't think he has done anything to move forward with his tank.

We did have some gorgeous new algaes show up with some recent corals.

One which is growing quickly has large flat leaves that look almost like a lace doile. So far its growing well outside, and the tangs don't seem interested in eating it. I may pull a piece inside and see how it does with tank lighting.

I would offer to show it to you next time you stop by..... LOL

Dave B

Neat to hear about the algae, Dave... I'm wondering from the description though if its not a lacy bryozoan? Fenner has some pics on WWM

I have not talked to Scott much either... do need to give him a call :)

i'm glad this is a thread where we can all congregate and share our love!!!

greeting ye with the very long user name :D

It's a pleasure to have you and y'all around. I think you'll like it here. Another good resource. :)

Yeah!
I like many others have found this site by searching for you Anthony! I've never personally needed to ask you a question (yet...) but followed your posts daily for a very long time. I'm thrilled to find this site, the search button works great and even better, my local Puget Sound Aquarium Society posts here!!!
~Kristine

Back