Hi coral reef fans

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lefthandedplayer

my current tank is a 72 g bowfront + 21g sump, sps mixed with Zoe, Lps favites etc. been running for 2.5 yrs and everything seems fine. a new 180 g +75 g is now on the way. hope to hear members here tips me some reef shops around WA that i can shops. thx.

Hey...Welcome to Reef Frontiers. There are some great shops down here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I think there are a couple more between you and Seattle too, but not familiar with them.
So you have a 180 your getting ready to set up! I am setting one up too. Slowly but surely.
Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing pics of your system when your able to post them.

Welcome to RF!! :welcome:. Looking forward to seeing your new build! Make sure and post some pictures of your progress. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annnd another BIG :welcome: for our neighbor up North to Reef Frontiers, there are a handfull of great shops down this way that could make a fun day-trip for you. Have fun with the new 180 setup and by all means please show us the pics :popcorn:

Cheers, Todd

THX. other than scratching my hair n butt (no worry,hair first. u can still shake my hand) to plan the new tank, i now have more resource to ask questions.

Back