HI!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mitch

I was referred to this site by my dad. I heard it has great information and good people. I just got a used 55g tank a couple weeks ago and its running great! I have already anemones, polyps, other cool looking coral! I am very new to salt water aquariums so I have many questions.

-mitch

Hey Mitch, welcome aboard and sure that you will learn alot from the members here on the fine art of reefkeeping. Tell about what you have so far and what you have in mind for livestock.

Cheers, Todd

Hi Todd, I have in my tank a African Clown, Blue Tang, Foxface rabbitfish, Orchid Dottyback, Yellow Tail Damsel, and a Lawnmower Blenny. For Coral I have Pulsating Xenia, Galaxi, Green Star Polyps, a Kenyan Tree, a small Bubble Tip Anemone, and a Large Purple Tip Anemone. For invertebrates I have a Cleaner Shrimp, Sally lightfoot crab, sand sifting starfish, and a hermit crab. I also was looking at getting another clown for the other anemone I have, but my tank is full and already has 6 fish!

-mitch

Last edited:
Welcome to RF!!!:welcome: Your dad was right to point you here! He's a smart man!! :D

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :)

Welcome Mitch. Congrats on getting that great tank and livestock.
We cant wait till we can see pictures.

Welcome Mitch! your tank is very advanced for a new reefkeeper, you have a lot to catch up on so to start we need pics of the tank and all the equipment so we are familiar with your system if something happens, the tank showcase would be a perfect place to start a thread, the more info you supply the better. Cheers!

Back