How about a top down picture tread?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jeff, what is the name of the pink coral you have pictured (I attached a copy of it so I don't have to explain which one I mean)? I think it is probably one of my favorite corals ever. I will add that to my wish list for when my tank can handle sps's.

Tim

Tim Thanks.. Its actually a pink birdsnest that has greenish flourecense on the tips about 1/2"-3/4" down the branches you can not see in the pics.. This pic was also taken with a red T5 over the tank with super actinic and 400 watt 20k's... You can see it on the right here from top down with just 20k and t5 blue plus. You can also see a bit of the flourecense I am talking about on the lower branches.. Looks even better in person.
DSC04476.jpg

Jeff

PS, I wil prob ship some corals in the next few months so just pm me in a few months if you are interested.

Is that the Tub's birdsnest? I have the Tub's and I cannot get the green to come out, it is always pink no matter where I put it in my tank.

Travis, not sure if its the tubs or not.. I got it as a tiny frag about 10 months ago and it has changed dramatically..

Thanks, Jeff

Here are my latest contributions.

180-may-8th-h.jpg

180-may-8th-f.jpg

180-may-8th-e.jpg

180-may-8th-g.jpg

This one was as my lights were going off
180-may-8th-l.jpg

180-may-8th-k.jpg

180-may-8th-j.jpg

180-may-8th-i.jpg

180-april-23rd-06-8.jpg

180-april-23rd-06-1h.jpg

What is the third one... awesome corals dude...
What lighting do you have? do you have a calcium reactor?

Thank you!

The 3rd one is the Shawn Bennett tenuis .I run 5x250de phx 14k's a large calcium reactor and near 22,000gph of flow in the display :D

Back