How about a top down picture tread?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i'm using an old minolta hi7 camera
my bad krish i had a meltdown in september i had to pull all the corals out and distributed them to other fellow reefers. i just got them back a month a half ago.

my bad krish i had a meltdown in september i had to pull all the corals out and distributed them to other fellow reefers. i just got them back a month a half ago

...Still impressive IMO;)

heres one more not really a top down pic
PICT2718.JPG

Posting some new pics to bring this thread back....

Last edited:
TY...Sony dsc f-707.. Yes 20k xm off m59 with t5 blue+ and vho super actinic... I will be taking some new pics over the next couple of weeks... Full tank then...

Jeff

Manual white balance with coffee filter... That is the best you can do with my cam.. Its 3 or 4 yrs old one of the first 5.0 megapixel cams to come out... The pics are VERY representative of the actual corals.. Actually I still think they look better in person... You can not really capture the flourecents real well with pictures...

Jeff

This pic was actually taken with my blue+ not in and a red t5 instead.. It really makes the pinks and purples pop. Its a really wierd combintaion that is hard to describe and you really have to see it in person. I am adding another 660 and 4 more t5 this weekend. I will then be running 6 t5 2 vho and 4-400 watters..
DSC04548.jpg

You can see the difference it makes from just the super actinic and t5 blue+ in this pic..
DSC04476.jpg

Peace, Jeff

Back