how to catch a 6line out of a 270g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Damn bro,
Sorry to hear about that sixline. I was able to catch mine because it always came up to the front of the tank to feed, so i put some food in the net and punk went in it to get the food, so all I had to do is scoop it up. If you're going to borrow Finn's fish trap from Mike, I can pick it up for you when we meet up on Saturday. Mike is not that far from me.

Will PM you new info

Mike can ricky stop by to pick the trap up for me? If not I can come by.

They once made a set for Neiman Marcus, was GOLD

WHOA! That was back in 78' I was a year old and in the Philippines. Sorry Mike I missed out on that one for you. I do have red, blue and yellow though.

Any idea what day/time?

We are shooting for Saturday. I dont know what time yet.

WHOA! That was back in 78' I was a year old and in the Philippines. Sorry Mike I missed out on that one for you. I do have red, blue and yellow though.

We are shooting for Saturday. I dont know what time yet.

I will leave it on the porch in case we miss bases. I also will be returning a small priority box to Marty and put some magnets inside, for his killer strong frag racks.

I always used a small shrimp or prawn tied in place inside.
NO OTHER FOOD IN TANK AND IGNORE ALL OTHER FISH MUNCHING ON IT. That is the plan. Makes it look safe, a feeding station

No luck catching the 6line yet everything else has gone in the trap but it. It is a smart little sucker!! I'm leaving the trap in there so it would get use to it. It would swim right up the the trap door and turn around every single time.

So you got other fish to go in there.
you should put a sign that says.

"SIX LINE WRASSE ONLY"

how bout hiring a negotiator to talk to the fish.

Back