How to mount Monti Caps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ron, Brian has warned you about this before. This is a family site!

It prefers excellent lighting and good water flow (doesn't all coral?), so near the top if using VHO. Superglue to either it's preferred reef location or onto a movable chunk of rock.

Mike beat me to it but I was going to say the same way you do your sheep. :lol: Can I say that?:confused: Super glue works great on anything that does not slime like crazy.

just wondering why you mounted it on a mag float???? i guess you can put it closer to the light????

LOL!!!
Ron, i didn't have to use glue to mount mine i just left it on top of a rock and it just "glued" itself :p.
If you do it this way you gotta make sure it's in a semi flat rock :p

i would have figured you would have mounted it on a toothbrush!!!! i didn't know you had a monti cap...

Gaby just the thought of you saying "you people" cracked me up. Everyone here knows you are the worst one in the group. Now post some of your ric pics.

Everyone here knows you are the worst one in the group

ok whatever happened to Krish being first eh !! :p :lol: .
I don't have any ric pics dood, i think you're in the wrong thread :lol:

Ron, do you already have the monti. cap?? If you haven't glued it down yet, then I'd super glue gel it to a place where it will recieve good lighting and moderate/random flow. I like to glue mine where they look like they are growing outwards from a rock. Sometimes you can find a niche in the rock and stick the frag in there and let it grow. I have about 10 different color variations right now and love them all. I have them growing out from my overflows. And it looks cool.

Ron, do you already have the monti. cap?? If you haven't glued it down yet, then I'd super glue gel it to a place where it will recieve good lighting and moderate/random flow. I like to glue mine where they look like they are growing outwards from a rock. Sometimes you can find a niche in the rock and stick the frag in there and let it grow. I have about 10 different color variations right now and love them all. I have them growing out from my overflows. And it looks cool.

Really, you glue them to the overflow. Cool idea. By the way, I'll take one of each color, except the purple;) , got that one already.

Back