How'd you find us?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Caught a 3" trigger in a tide pool. Put him in an uncycled 3 gallon tank. Looking for info about him and stumbled here after a google.com search. Read a little and put him back in the ocean the next day :p

I found this site searching for information on Google. I did read other sites including the Canadian one. The attitudes here are by far the best. Also, the Admin on one of the other boards was really rude to me when I asked why I couldn't get to a certain section.

Anyhow, I know you all here for the most part and am comfortable here.

While at a club meeting NIKKI handed me a card did some funky kung-fu move on me. Next thing I know shes got her knee shovin my head to the ground telling me I had to join up. Ok that didnt really happen,well atleast the knee in the head thing. Anyway, its NIKKI'S fault Im here :D:D

While at a club meeting NIKKI handed me a card did some funky kung-fu move on me. Next thing I know shes got her knee shovin my head to the ground telling me I had to join up. Ok that didnt really happen,well atleast the knee in the head thing. Anyway, its NIKKI'S fault Im here

LMBO!!!! :lol: i knew Nikki was a tough girl :lol:.

4.gif

Boomer said:
Someone named Mojo and NaH2O kept spamming me :D

Awww, Boomer....I thought it was because you loved us! ;) :lol: Guess the threats finally worked lolol ;)
1.gif

Welcome everyone!

I followed Brenden over here. Use to spend a lot of time on AA. Unfortunately, i dont' know many people on here because i live in a region that is...well...not very aquarium oriented to say the least. Oh, i heard steve-s hung out here too so that's a huge plus for me.

Back