How'd you find us?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I was first told about Reef frontiers by Paul at Indoor Reef. before the time I came here I knew absolutely nothing about saltwater fish or reefs, I learned all I know off here and hands on experience, this community is great!! thanks to everyone for joining together on there to share our knowledge...:)

Matt

I came over here from AA because I love my husband.."BRENDEN"..He is always on here................I figured I could Say hello

kewl !! now you just need to put a picture of the two of you on the this is me ...... who are you? thread :D .

I picked up a card at blue sierra and kept it in my wallet for a while. Then, a couple months later, I was bored, was cleaning out my wallet and found the card again. I decided to check it out, and been here ever since...

awww. what a heart-warming story. :oops:

We're glad you're here class clown.

BTW - I love your signature line. Do they swap frags at the ERA meetings? lol

constant searches on google, trying to find D.I.Y. info. Somehow ended up here. LOVE it!! A wealth of knowledge right at my fingertips!!

I was googling for reef-related forums and found the one in Portland (Puget Sound something?) I asked them, "why are so many people here from Portland?" And someone pointed me in this direction. :) Their gain is your loss...:badgrin:

i was a member hear a long time a go and i lost my e mail acount and was off the computer for a few years then i became RC AND RL member couse i could not find this place after my colen problumes then one day i was looking at geting a used setup and i found itand i have not been off sence.lol
Brandon

Last edited:
I know its an old thread, but I found it by boobling reef info. every piece of info that I got that was useful came from here so I decided to join

I had no luck finding local people on saltwaterfish or reefcentral. wil at reef mystique provided me with this site. love it! wish i had more time to browse and post...

umm it was kevinpo after he figuired out i wasnt giving up asking him guestions ..sooo he said here check this site out...he had cards too!

Hello to all ! This is my first post on this site. I got a card from Kevin Pockell, at his shop, with this site on it. I was on another, and just didn't click there. They were all so established buddies, nice, but definately had their clicks. My tank was born 5-2008, a long time dream after doing freshwater. I drove quite a ways to Kevins shop, only to find it closed. Dissapointed, I was peeking into the windows to see his tanks, and it happened he was there, kind enough to let me in anyway! I bought new lights from him. What a great shop!!!! I had no idea there was a local site like this. Thanks for the lights Kevin, they brought out algae I didn't know I had! (joke)

Last edited:
Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

Hopefully you'll find the website informative and helpful!

Back