I am stressing.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well I came home real quick to take a shower and head back to the hospital. She made it through the surgery perfect and was up walking last night. I stayed with her last night and sleep about a hour so I am miserable also. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I will be back in a few days. There was a 1 in 200 chance of death in this surgery so I was a nervous wreck.. All seems well. THANKS!!!

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE READ ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :exclaim:
God bless your loving wife and her surgeon (and I don't mean tang)
Read you when you return and you better be funny as ever:lol: :lol:

Yay! I am so glad! I kept checking the thread to see if anyone had heard from you and your wife! That's great!:D

So so so so glad to hear it! I even looked back to see what city you were from to call the hospital and check, but duhhhh, I didn't even know your last name.

Thank goodness you took a minute to let us all know.

Best of luck to recovery....let us know how you guys are.

God is good. I'll continue to pray for your strength and recovery. God IS good!

BJ

Glad to hear that Brenden! What a relief!!!! I will continue to keep you guys in my thoughts are prayers for a speedy recovery. Glad you guys can now have peace of mind...

Take care man:)

I even looked back to see what city you were from to call the hospital and check, but duhhhh, I didn't even know your last name

LOL!!! You'd still be in big trouble if you had his last name because his son's name is Brenden not him:p

It's funny Gabby how everything was all serious here on this thread from Brenden's concerned friends and the minute he posts and says his wife is doing well, you go and hijack the thread! :rolleyes: Geesh Gabby:p

It's funny Gabby how everything was all serious here on this thread from Brenden's concerned friends and the minute he posts and says his wife is doing well, you go and hijack the thread! Geesh Gabby

that's because we need to celebrate that everything went well :) :D .
Besides you were gonna do it somehow.

ROFL!!! Whatever Gabby:p Hurry back Brenden...If the wife needs a nice relaxing place to recover...I know the place! Don't buy a Toshiba from there though...:D

ROFL!!! Whatever Gabby Hurry back Brenden...If the wife needs a nice relaxing place to recover...I know the place! Don't buy a Toshiba from there though...

yeah dood hurry back, i miss your purple penguin posts :) .
now how about a Sony :p .

Back