I am stressing.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm afraid to comment on "Brenden's" anything now! I won't even say the T_____bell name!

I am really glad she's okay. I had to go out of town so won't be checking too often. I'll be back august 4 or so.

let me know if anyone has heard anything. She still needs prayers and the power of positive thought for her recovery everyone!@!!!

BJ

OK Tinkerbell. I am back. Gaby you just made the list. :) Do not get mad because they changed the type of club the Purple Penguin was and you lost your job making $5 a hr.:lol:
BJ my name is Brian. Brenden is my son. My last name is Pickler, and before anyone ask yes I am related to the hick pickler on american idol. I do not watch american idol and I do not talk like I belong on the movie deliverance.:) I also can not sing.;)
Melissa is doing OK. She is having bad pains and is depressed from it all.:( Keep her in your thoughts. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon.

OK Tinkerbell. I am back. Gaby you just made the list. Do not get mad because they changed the type of club the Purple Penguin was and you lost your job making $5 a hr.
BJ my name is Brian. Brenden is my son. My last name is Pickler, and before anyone ask yes I am related to the hick pickler on american idol. I do not watch american idol and I do not talk like I belong on the movie deliverance. I also can not sing.
Melissa is doing OK. She is having bad pains and is depressed from it all. Keep her in your thoughts. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon.

yuhhuuu you're back !!! :D .
now i'm in the list .............awesome !! :lol: .
I'm upset that i lost my job but i guess i can always work as a maid or dishwasher :lol: .
not watch American Idol eh ...................... yeah right i bet you're the one with all the judges' dolls, the t- shirt that says i love Simon and the Clay poster in your room :lol: :lol: ......... or may be that was Krish :lol: !!! .
Now you don't have to lie about not singing, Melissa told us that you give a concert everytime you're in the toilet and that you even bring your own tape recorder, so it's ok..... Krish does the same thing and he even bring some sun glasses because he likes to pretend he's a famous artist:rolleyes: .

Tell Melissa that if she's feeling down, she just have to log in here and read Krish's and my posts and we'll make sure she'll have a good time :D .

I never have time for TV so I have never seen american idol. The doll thing does have my attention.:lol: I know what to get krish for his birthday.

Thanks again for the prayers. She is not in the clear yet but each day gets a little better.

Krish thanks for tring to keep Gaby in line but we all know it was a wasted effort. Good try though.:D

The doll thing does have my attention. I know what to get krish for his birthday

LOL!!! i believe he has them all but you never know when he would want another one for his office or his car :lol: .

Krish thanks for tring to keep Gaby in line but we all know it was a wasted effort. Good try though.

i know.... well he was gonna do it anyways..... i just beat him this time :p.

Welcome back!!! :D Glad everything turned out well for you guys:) I guess all that stress and worrying makes you want a handful of laughs here to get you back on track huh? Well, If you want a good laugh you can start by taking a look in your pants:lol: Welcome back man tell the wife she can come to the Bahamas and recover here. We'll hit the reefs while her and my tubby pregnant wife lays on the beach and gets some sun:D

Just going by what you said to me in a pm Gabby...Want me to post it???

hey i haven't seen anything.....you on the other hand seems like you have :lol:, or why do you want him to look at his pants :lol: ?

You asked for it...

Previously posted by Gabby
Krish...Brenden came by here yesterday when the hubby was to work and he accidentally slipped on one of Antonio's spongebob toys and his pants tore off :shock: Dood...Have you ever watched that show Smallville? :lol:

What do you have to say about that??? ROFLMBO!!! :lol: :lol:

You asked for it...

Quote:
Previously posted by Gabby
Krish...Brenden came by here yesterday when the hubby was to work and he accidentally slipped on one of Antonio's spongebob toys and his pants tore off Dood...Have you ever watched that show Smallville?

What do you have to say about that??? ROFLMBO!!!

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol:
it's ok Krish, i know you like to edit what i said :lol: :lol:.

Gaby...... Brenden came by here yesterday when the wife was to work and he accidentally slipped on one of my toys... so sexy!! and his pants tore off ...doood i was going insane

That's what you told me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...That was a pretty good movie with John Travolta! Did you see "Look Who's talking Now"?

"Sometimes you feel like a nut...Sometimes you don't!"

LOL !!! i love that movie, i think i have watched it at least 20 times :D.

Brenden said:
I also can not sing.;)

But can you whistle?
Or play the banjo?

Glad to hear all is well my friend.
Your wife is in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Way to hijack you guys and gals...........you know who you two are! :lol:

I checked back with concern about the situation and I am grateful that things went smoothly. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. But to add to the current topic....Hijackers!!! perhaps they should have a few pirate avitars!

Back