Ichthys 150 Reef Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

and a few more
20130720_135231_RichtoneHDR_zps543f5341.jpg

20130720_135347_RichtoneHDR_zps65a72e16.jpg

Danny looks great better in person that's for sure!! Love the hood doors the light coming through those lighthouses is a great touch. Stephanie loves her new Frogspawn she got from you on Saturday it was open in full within minutes of getting in your system.

Very nice Danny.
The pic of the clam is stunning.
Thanks Dave, have you ever see Lorrie's clams in her big DT? Magnificent.

I think we need an updated full tank shot Danny. :D
Will do eric, I just addes some great frags from Ipisces, give them a few days to open up and will post a pic

Great pics Danny.
And it was good to see you both today.
Thanks! My wife and I really enjoyed your incredible tanks. Your big DT is just beautiful. Thanks for the frags, everything is looking good. We left your house and went down to the lighthouse at point no point and walked along the beach, you live in a beautiful area, such a great day.

Danny looks great better in person that's for sure!! Love the hood doors the light coming through those lighthouses is a great touch. Stephanie loves her new Frogspawn she got from you on Saturday it was open in full within minutes of getting in your system.
Nice seeing you both, glad to hear the frogspawn likes its new home. The woodwork on the canopy was done by a local craftsman, Peppie, he does awesome work.

nice...like the pic of the birdsnest.

Thanks. I wish I knew the guys name i got it from. It was at the last picnic potluck, the PSAS one in Federal Way. As you walked in the garage, he was first on the left, had a tank set up with frags. It was him, then another guy, then lorrie. Anyway, he gave me awesome deal and it is growing well, i love that piece.

My tank is suffering. Over the 3 day weekend I fell while walking along the Cowlitz River and the outcome is a ruptured disc at the L4. It is pressing and "deforming" the nerve that runs down the leg, so walking and standing is excruciatingly painful, sleeping is very hard, sitting is only thing i can do without overwhelming pain. Have not done ANY tank maintenance since this happened, almost 4 weeks, no water changes, haven't cleaned skimmer cup, not dosing. I had taken my GFO/Carbon Dual BRS reactor offline for cleaning that previous weekend, so that is also not in service, so no carbon or GFO. Cyano is taking over, corals not happy. Got rid of my clam and some other stuff that i was worried about, I dont want things to die due to lack of care. I would still like to rehome my Bubble Coral, it needs better water quality than I am able to provide right now. My GIANT White polyp toadstool is taking over and needs to be fragged/cut back, it is close to 18 inches again and blocking light to my monti and birdsnest. I am just depressed, I spent so so much time on this build, it was the pinnacle of my reef hobby, and now it is being neglected. Am praying that the next steroid shot does something to help pain, if not I am going in to talk to surgeon. I cant live the rest of my life like this. Anyways, just thought I would whine seeing as I cant do much else.

Danny if you need help with your tank just let me know, I can come over some morning/afternoon this week and help you with your tank. I'm still working the night shift, so any time in the morning/late afternoon works fine.

Back