I'll Be a Dad in 8 Weeks!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
As a few of you know, i will be a dad here very soon! it will be my first baby..i wanted to wait and make sure everything was going to be ok before i announced it.. we were pregnant about a year ago and right after we told everyone, she had a miscarriage... everything is going great now and the baby seems to be taking after me..we got a 3d/4d ultrasound the other day.. you can tell exactly what the baby is going to look like if you get them late in the pregnancy... i am trying to get my new tank and get it set up before the baby gets here..there are actually still 3 tanks in the baby room right now:badgrin: i will get some pics first thing when he is born....

You'll life is about to change 100%.
that's what i keep hearing.. it kind of just hit me tonight.. i will have a baby in my house!! it is very strange to think about... i had decided that i didn't want any kids, but i am excited about it now!
hey congrats my wife is pregnant also and the doc is going to induce her on valentines day
that will be a cool present!! congrats!!

aahhh a little Ron ...that's gonna be cute !!!
don't forget to take tons of pics :D ... ohh and don't look when the baby is coming out :lol: ..
i'm so exited for you dood :D ...yes kids change your life completely but it's awesome to see your little one grow.
i hope everything goes smooth with the birth... and don't forget your lamaze classes (or however you call it ) :lol:

ohh and don't look when the baby is coming out .
thanks Gaby!!i have been told that several times:eek:.. i haven't decided yet.. my buddies told me it is a pretty gruesome scene:eek::D

thanks Krish.. i couldn't remember if i had already updated you on everything, but the baby is perfectly healthy!!!

a little Ron Jeremy!!! i wanted a girl when i first found out, but i am glad now..

Its well worth the sleep deprivation.

hmm aahh let me think about that one and i'll get back to you :shock::lol:

ohh ya someone should come up with a fake nipple for men .....please i'm begging !! :lol:

No need for a fake one.
_42103818_ads_breast_feeding300.jpg

:lol: :lol:

7 weeks to go!!!! we got most of the baby room set up today.. i am still trying to get the extra tanks broken down and put somewhere else

yeah, i just broke the news to Kimmy about the "new tank".. she was wondering how i planned on combining all of them.. i was actually surprised that she wasn't mad about the new tank, especially when she asked how much it was!!!!

Back