I'll Be a Dad in 8 Weeks!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ah, your life will ever change (for the better) in 13 days. Enjoy and embrace the moment when you child lays on your chest and just sleeps. It is a wonderful feeling !!!!

Well, it was for my 3 kids anyway.

Kirk

i still feel kind of free to do what i want right now.. it's weird to think that in 12 days i will no longer be that way for the rest of my life!!!! i guess in a year or so i will be able to go to the beach again whenever i want.. i will teach him to surf in few years!!

I felt the same way before my first child was born; I also felt scared..what you are feeling is normal.

OH, BTW, when my first child was born, I jokingly asked the nurse if a user manual comes with the child..Laughingly, say no. The great thing about them is you create your create your own guide.

I wish you,your wife (and your future child) well.

Kirk

OH, BTW, when my first child was born, I jokingly asked the nurse if a user manual comes with the child..Laughingly, say no. The great thing about them is you create your create your own guide.

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: that's a good one :D .
Ron you can take your baby after a few weeks to the beach ...i was going to the beach by 1 month :p (i don't think i am THAT screwed up for my mom doing that :p...mine it's just in the genes i guess :lol: :lol: :D ) .
i hope everything goes well with the birth...i'll keep you both in my prayers :)

Ah, your life will ever change (for the better) in 13 days. Enjoy and embrace the moment when you child lays on your chest and just sleeps. It is a wonderful feeling !!!!

Well, it was for my 3 kids anyway.

Kirk

Then in 6570 days it will get even better!:)

Don

Don,

I'm not there YET. My son will be 7 in August and my daughters are 4, and 2 yrs of age.

well, my son is not a typical 7 yr old..Due to my son's CP, developmentally he is around 3-5yrs. He most likely will need dependent care the majority of his life. So I can't really answer that truthfully. However, I can't believe my "baby" is almost 2 !!!!

well they moved us up to an earlier date... they are going to induce her on Thursday.. so he will be here within 3-4 days!!!

well, my son is not a typical 7 yr old..Due to my son's CP, developmentally he is around 3-5yrs. He most likely will need dependent care the majority of his life. So I can't really answer that truthfully. However, I can't believe my "baby" is almost 2 !!!!

i see :oops: .
my girl will be 2 in August :D

Ron those are some awesome news :D, can't wait to see pics :D.

well they moved us up to an earlier date... they are going to induce her on Thursday.. so he will be here within 3-4 days!!!

Hope everything goes ok. They did that with my grandson and finally gave up and did a c section.

Good Luck
Don

He is prolly experiencing the "lack of sleep" syndrome about now. If not now, then very soon. :)

Ron,

Any update ??

I assume with the lack of a response in a over week, you are busy enjoying your new bundle of joy. (And yes, there are a lot of work). :D

Kirk

Back