Ilovereef's 270G update (picture heavy :))

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thang, it's been awhile since we've heard from you, about your tank. How's it going? Any updates? Even more importantly, any updated pictures??

Hi Mike and everybody. I have been burried with things at work lately (Not under my sand bed :)) plus the second baby that makes me barely have time for the tank as well RF. I logged on here occationally just have a quick look arround when I have a chance. Anyway, the tank is still doing fine even though I have some chiller and top off proplem during the summer and durring my vacation. I lost a couple of nice colony include my huge hawkin's echinata though... I still don't have much time for the tank as I use to but I am still working on getting it back its prime time. Will be back here on RF more often when things get better for me at work and at home. Thanks again and happy reefing. :)

Is it starphire? lol. Still waiting to hear. ;-)
Yes, the front panel is starphire.

it seems like yesterday you posed these pictures but its been a year now hows it going over there? i think i accounted for at lease 30 of the views this thread has had

Back