I'm entirely too new to this

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aedeos

Future Sen
I just started an 85g tank about 4-5 weeks ago, it's going along decently, and I'm dreaming too hard. I ran into someone who suggested this site today, so here I am. Right now my tank is just sitting with 3 green-blue chromis, a domino damsel, and a coral beauty angel. 6 turbins to keep diatoms somewhat in check. For now, I dream and plan until it levels out more and I'm able to put money into it. I also should be moving in a month or two, which just makes things tougher. We'll see how well that goes. Does anyone on here have any good resource suggestions for large-scale plumbing? I'm putting together schematics in SolidWorks '07 for a dream tank, and I'd like to be able to work out plumbing as well in the design. Hopefully I'll get a grasp of these forums and learn all about what goes on here.

Welcome to RF. Don't worry about putting money into it now because it'll turn into a money pit in the future. At least that's what my wife says..:D

Post some pics if you have chance, I'd like to see the setup..

What do you mean by wholesale plumbing? Different ways to plumb your tank? Sump? Overflow? Closedloop?

Back