I'm Not a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you admit to dancing on the pole at the Purple Penguin? I am a undercover officer. I have already arrested Gaby for dancing on the pole. She tried to deny it but all the evidence was against her.:badgrin:

I think this might be the wrong forum for this topic. It thought we talked about Fish and Reefs up here.. Oh wait.. It's Krish.. I guess it's all good.. :)

I didn't admit poop!:p I was replying to Chris' location under his users name...Purple Parrot! You ar wishing too hard man:lol:

I think this might be the wrong forum for this topic. It thought we talked about Fish and Reefs up here.. Oh wait.. It's Krish.. I guess it's all good..

ROFL! Could you imagine me having my own forum:shock: (LOL)

Tonight was have a Special Dancer here at the Purple Pengiun.. All the way from the Bahamas it's Krish and his side kick Gaby.. :)

krish75 said:
ROFL! Could you imagine me having my own forum:shock: (LOL)

Hello welcome to my forum. This a a forum of nothing. Created for the fine topics of joking around and having fun.. Enjoy your stay up here.

Krish
(Site Admin)..

LOL....

Tonight was have a Special Dancer here at the Purple Pengiun.. All the way from the Bahamas it's Krish and his side kick Gaby..

Hey man...Atleast you got the right mix now with a guy and a girl:p

Yes..I can invision the big rainbow header on the front page.

And instead of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, will be you sitting in lingerie with high heels on!:lol:

Tonight was have a Special Dancer here at the Purple Pengiun.. All the way from the Bahamas it's Krish and his side kick Gaby..
Sorry folks. Gaby is unable to make it tonight. In case you have not noticed she a slight symtom/condition from a previous pole dancing session.

Hello welcome to my forum. This a a forum of nothing. Created for the fine topics of joking around and having fun.. Enjoy your stay up here.

Krish
(Site Admin)..

LOL....

It would be the happiest foum on the Net! People would pm me with problems like...I only laughed 20 times today or I'm tired of peeing my pants from laughing:p

ROFL! You could check Gabby for her sex, but your name sounds like a dudes name so you ain't checking me:p

K...Night folks! Time to go to sleep. My WIFE (female) is already asleep so I will join her as married couples do in a co-ed, man and woman, male and female marriage do:D

Hey what the

Hey this the Doc, where is the FISH TALK he is a MAN. And i'am a smart
space monkey, now let's see GABY!!

Krish, I'm still waiting

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: i knew it after you showed us the pictures of Sesame street :lol: :lol: .

Yes..I can invision the big rainbow header on the front page.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: ohh i'm sure he'd have tons of fans :lol: .

I never specifed the sex of the dancers..

you see he's talking about other Gaby as in Gabriel .... not me dood :lol: .
it's ok Krish, Ron said that he will be joining you :lol:

oh my god this thread is still going. there must realy be some serious doubt as to what krish or krishta realy is. just come out already will ya krish.

LOL...This thread had ended (I thought) but now you revived it:p Whoever still thinks I'm a girl needs to seek medical and psychological attention:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back