I'm Not a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he ever does that, then he deserves to be called whatever anybody feels like calling him.

LOL...No tattoos, earings, anklets or any of that crap here...Oh yeah, and no womens clothes or makeup either!!! :mad: :D

Gaby I am not familiar with your habits. Care to explain?

LOL!! talking to Krish makes you think that other people drink different things :lol: .

No need. A clean shave, a short shirt. high heels and a wig and he is ready to drag.

LMBO!!!

LOL...2 days before my wife (August 18th thought I'd underline that part) Hope she isn't in labor now because she's gone M.I.A

no Antonio made me play dynosaurs with him so i can't say no to that :) .

Here you go. Krish with cigarette

LMBO!!!:lol:

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves today! I'm outta here! Going to catch up on my handsome sleep because that's what guys do and not have beauty sleep like girls:p

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves today! I'm outta here! Going to catch up on my handsome sleep because that's what guys do and not have beauty sleep like girls

there goes the party pooper :p .
well dood at least you made my laugh like nobody's business today after i was so bored .

handsome sleep can lead to a metrosexual lifestyle,moistureisers,short hair, starched boxers,and visits to the spa. Dude just say your crashing on the beach with a bottle of cold turkey,sharking some babes. stay cool you da man.

handsome sleep can lead to a metrosexual lifestyle,moistureisers,short hair, starched boxers,and visits to the spa.
that about explains it. It is not a habit for him. It is a lifestyle

handsome sleep can lead to a metrosexual lifestyle,moistureisers,short hair, starched boxers,and visits to the spa.

you see Krish, you should learn from other doods experiences ... sheehs :lol: :lol: .

sharking some babes

yeah until his wife catches him :lol:

I think he would rather shark some doods and chill at the Purple Penguin.

WOW!!! 7 pages in one day and No out of line comments from me:p

Krish, Purple Pengiun, 11:30 by the table in the back(you know):D

WOW!!! 7 pages in one day and No out of line comments from me

Krish, Purple Pengiun, 11:30 by the table in the back(you know)

ROFL! Yeah, time for you to get back in the swing of things. The moderators miss editing you:p

I can't believe you guys are still running on(LOL) Especially about this Purple Penguin thingy Mother Goose likes to talk about:p

Man I'm tired!
Boy I can't wait to get some corals
Dude where's my car! :p

i CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY STARTED A THREAD FOR THIS AND MANGAED TO GET SEVEN PAGES OF COMMENTS. ALSO I JUST REALIZED MY CAPS LOCKS IS ON AND I'M NOT GOING TO RETYPE ANY OF THIS BECAUSE I'M LAZY. wELL kRISH I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE MALE AND THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT FOR EVERYBODY.

nICK

ROFL! No problem man (man right? :p ) Gabby begged me yesterday to start up a thread because she was bored so I did:D

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I have a picture of Krish taken just last week that may question your judgement.

Set your eyes to shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back