In Wall - going for it! - seeking your ideas/feedback/advice

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well i was just thinking the other day i wish this thread got an update or 2. too bad its the last one :(

one hell of a build Ben. Tank matured amazingly and was definately an inspiration to many on RF.

Paul,

FWIW, I have a majestic angel in my tank for 2 wks and for now hasnt picked on anything..I am watching it closely though.

kirk

You kept a Majesti Angel and it did not eat anything??

I have owned two Majestic angels bought as juvis and raised up to larger adults. Each was in tanks packed with softies, LPS and sps including my previous 180 display. They might have nibbled once or twice, but never really bit at anything. The trick is to start them small and keep them well fed with always available nori and daily mixed chopped seafoods.

Seeing a tank like yours come down is enough to make a grown reefer cry. These days, you have a couple other frags to attend to. Children are a blessing. Julia and I are trying for our own little bundle of joy.

Good luck with your house sale and relocation and God bless your family.

Gary

just looked at the post count - 6 away from 40k views. eye yai yai.. you guys/gals are awesome. thanks for sticking with me on this through the end.

I figured as a thank you to anyone who has put up with this incredibly long thread I'd advertise here first that you are welcome to come over to my house this weekend (today & tomorrow) to cherry pick the corals - frag & bag baby! I prefer cash, but will take paypal on the spot.

my pm box keeps getting jambed so call my cell 206 218 8289 if you are interested in coming over to make sure i'm here, then I'll give you directions.

I'm about 5 miles from the mill creek towncenter fyi.

Ben

Just returned..picked up the red aussie scoly (to match my bleeding apple scoly) and it rocks. (thanks Ben).

there is just three words that describe Ben's tank: jaw dropping stunning..

most of his SPS colony are HUGE !!!! and the fish are very well feed..i was just in awe of the size of this colonys..worth the trip..

Mike - shhhh... "dirt cheap prices" are for friends with good homes only that have put up with me through this extremely large thread:) every else only gets a good deal only :p

Adam - sorry bud the giganto prostratas and efflo have been picked up - only frags of the prostratas left now.

kirk - good to see you. glad my aussie red scoly went to such a great home and has a good apple scoly partner to sit next to in his new home too.

Ricky, Jan, David, Jake, Gary, Paul - great to see you all today.

for everyone else thinking of stopping by tonight or tomorrow. I still have 60 or so colonies left and a frag tank full of goodies. $50 mimimum purchase. hope to see you soon.

POST NUMBER 1194-- most I've ever seen !!!

Thank's for the Fantastic Deals Ben !

All Your's coarls look good You even have nice coral growing on the bottom on the Locline/bulheads.

Your frag tank has a nice selection of very colorfull sps. Sad to see it go But glad I could get a few items from you :) :) :)

I love the Tort Colonies and Also the Tabling Selago as well as the Chip's Colonies growing quite large on the bottom !!! Great deals for someone else to get !!!

:)

Paul

Ben, you're welcome.

btw..the red scoly looks even better under actinics..brings out the red in the apple scoly.

and we broke 40k views on this post too.. woo hoo. ya'll are nuts and I love ya for it...

hope to see some more of you good folks again tomorrow.... P.S. I am now starting to take presale reservations on the equipment, fish, and liverock (which seems to be sprinkled with bases of coral that just keep getting stuck). Cash or paypal reserves those as well. my PM box is pretty much darn near full again so please call me on my cell if you want to come over 206 218 8289

Ben

Ben,

It was great to see you and your fantastic reef. It was even cooler to see your son and talk about having kids. I told my wife that I held your son and she was jealous.

The frags and colonies are doing well in two different tanks. Yes, I had plenty of room after all. thank you for your time today and for the great deals. You're a darn good guy.

Gary

Ben,

It was great to see you and your fantastic reef. It was even cooler to see your son and talk about having kids. I told my wife that I held your son and she was jealous.

The frags and colonies are doing well in two different tanks. Yes, I had plenty of room after all. thank you for your time today and for the great deals. You're a darn good guy.

Gary

"plenty of room" ehh? I hope that is a code word for "see you tomorrow" then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: P.S. holding son is free, but his sister cost $5 :D hope to see you again manana

dang - good to see you and your grandaughter too. too precious. mimic is looking forward to his new home.

Ben

Hey Ben. I sent you a PM but will follow up tomorrow with a call!

Also do you happen to have a link to your house for sale?

Thanks Erik

Back