In-Wall Tank and Baby Clowns

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bellinghammer

Nice forums! My first post from Bellingham, WA. I see a lot of Pacific North Westerners on this site! My current tank is a 65 gallon In-wall with a 40 gallon sump, Vortech MP40 for flow, Reef Dynamics 180 skimmer, 2-250W halides, with T5 actinics. Researching controllers for my next addition. The tank is mostly full of coral with a few simple fish. I also breed clownfish. I currently have about 500 of the little guys! Below is a video of the in-wall install and a baby clown pic.

I'll have to check out the video when I get to a pc but welcome to RF!! :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to RF..

nice video...love the music..do you play guitar? or just download this from the internet?

Very NICE! and a BIG :welcome: toReef Frontiers. The bulk of members are definitely here in Washington and surrounding states/provinces even quite a few up your way. We have a forum recently set up just for Breeding Journals you should check out as well as participate in. We would love to have your input here.

Cheers, Todd

Baby Clowns! How exciting! How long have you been breeding them? How big of a tank do you breed them in? We've had a pair of clowns for 6 yrs and they have yet to breed at all. Do you think it's because there are other fish in the tank?

Bellinghammer the in-wall tank looks amazing. Job well done.

I'm dying to see a video of 500 clown fish in their breeding tanks. Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

Baby Clowns! How exciting! How long have you been breeding them? How big of a tank do you breed them in? We've had a pair of clowns for 6 yrs and they have yet to breed at all. Do you think it's because there are other fish in the tank?

I've bred clowns for about 4 years. The parents lay their eggs in my 65 gallon main display. The night the eggs are going to hatch I move them to a 2 gallon tank for easy monitoring. My clowns have always been in a tank with other fish and have still laid eggs. Do your clowns host to an anemone?

Great video. Beautiful job on the tank.
I love the picture too. Thats a lot of babies.
Look forward to seeing more.
Welcome to RF :)

nice set up, good to see some Bellingham peeps on the site. I used to live up in Bellingham very small group of reefers up north.

Thanks !!

Got this song and Rise (theme song to Deadliest Catch).

Last edited:
haha. you can check your parameters while your on the toilet ! 2 for one service. hopefully that wont add too much Co2 or worse yet methane to the tank :)

Back