interest in IC gel glue group buy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

I'm just getting an idea of how many people would be interested in stocking up on their IC gel glue. I am going to order from here http://www.hometown-hobbies.com/inc/sdetail/16526 at $6.99 for a 7 oz. bottle.

If anyone wants to piggy back on the order we can share the shipping. Just post here if you are interested.

Just so everyone is clear...there is no discount for a group buy other than the shared shipping.

If you are interested in any other options Flash supper glue also sells their glue direct. http://www.flashglue.com/HTML/NHP_frameset.html

The 20gram tube = .7 oz. for $4.59

I haven't ordered from them, but I was going to a couple of months ago when they had something on there web site about free shipping for orders over $25.

reedman said:
I'm just getting an idea of how many people would be interested in stocking up on their IC gel glue. I am going to order from here http://www.hometown-hobbies.com/inc/sdetail/16526 at $6.99 for a 7 oz. bottle.

If anyone wants to piggy back on the order we can share the shipping. Just post here if you are interested.

Just so everyone is clear...there is no discount for a group buy other than the shared shipping.
Reedman,
You may want to ask Kevin @ Aquatic Dreams how much he charges for this Glue. It is awesome stuff. I buy it from him all the time.
Ed

Yup, I also use FLASH Super Thick Gel glue. (Yellow label). It works so fast :)

- Ilham

Elmo18 said:
Yup, I also use FLASH Super Thick Gel glue. (Yellow label). It works so fast :)

- Ilham

Dog gone it, I can not pull up the Material Safety Data sheets to find what this stuff is composed of? If its the same stuff as IC Gel, I am interested.
Thanks Elmo,
Ed
:)

It is not ED, not nearly as thick.

Reed, talk to salsaboy, he bought about 100 tubes of ic gel and sells them cheap.

Reed:
Letme know what you end up doing. Where ever we end up getting them from, and whichever one turns out to be cheaper, I would like 2 tubes if avail.

Mat

Will do Mat. I was just checking right now, but when I go to buy I'll let you know.

I need to empty out some corals, re-aquascape, and then I'll be ready for some glue ;)

I have only found the thick not the gel near me. In fact none of the hobby stores I called on the Eastside even carried any of the gel brands.

IC gel gl $6.99 for a 7 oz. bottle.

or

NHP 338 Flash Thick 8 oz. Retail $24.99 Mail Order $17.49

Theres lots of Cyanoacrylates to choose from

For everyones information, I know that Kevin at Aquatic Dreams carries the IC glue and is a sponsor of our club. If you are still looking keep him in mind as well as our other great sponsors.

"IC gel gl $6.99 for a 7 oz. bottle."
Even though that link does say 7oz, 20grams is .7oz.
The NHP 338 Flash Thick is the only one that I have found in the hobby stores near me. It is not the same as Super glue gel. I am looking at there product NHP 541 which is a thicker gel type super glue.

have not done an order. If there are 24 tubes worth of interest I know Aquatic Dreams will give us (PSAS) a deal on a case.

I was just going to add to my next tower hobbies order... but I'll get in on this... count me in for two IC gels :)

-Josh-

Back