Internet hell!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Well broke my modem so I am religated to using my sons whopping 16K dial up...its kinda like slow death but...slower?? Of coarse thier is always a little mojo luck in play the replacement moden that was to be shipped is of coarse coming out of Huston, which is abandoned????

If you are one of the 27 pm's I have gotten over the past couple of days bear with me for a few days as I cant stay on to long with the 300 phone calls my teenage daughter gets a day??

Mike

ROFL! I guess we'll forgive you this time :lol:

Bet you love all the graphics on the site with that dial-up! lololol

LOL...Sorry Mojo, I just sent you a pm about 5 minutes ago! Now you are going to be another 3 days behind (LOL)

hmmm...maybe I'll send mojo those 50 pms I need to send him now.... :lol:

MikeS

Because I live out in the sticks all I can get is dialup access. The "only" good thing about it is that I refuse to get another phone line and it drives my teenage son crazy if I am on the net and he cannot phone/recieve calls!
Pictures and graphics are fun though - hope you get everything fixed soon.

16K :shock: well with that speed you'll have time to bring in firewood, make wooden wheel, and hunt a sabre tooth for a new suit while you download Mike :D

ROFL! Stan! Quick, while he still has slow internet, let's change his sig line and avatar :D

Mojo... What Modem is It that you are needing? Is It a DSL modem? Wouldnt happen to be Verizons Westell DSL modems... If so I can drop on to you on my lunch today or Tomorrow and you can have it the next day...

I have an Extra here..

James

You know it is kinda funny that we are laughing about a slow modem that transmits broken down computer code thousands of miles where it is instantly (well almost in Mikes case) reassembled into a message for us to read....not that long ago we'd be licking a lot of stamps to do this :lol:

LOL - I spoke with Mike....we need to get our cheap shots in while we can :lol: :D ROFL!

Ok ok I am taking names now....Hmmmm Nikki your on top of the list..let me search my photo library for ya, hehehe

Steve I would get you to but since you live in Canada I figure that is punishment enough, lol.

James thanks for the offer, mine is one of those new broadband cellular ones, I think the problem occured when the flames score the over time goal that did it in, lol. I talked with verizon and it should be here in a couple of days....I wasnt buying into that strong wind excuse in Huston BS story, lol

See yall soon

Mike

mojoreef said:
Steve I would get you to but since you live in Canada I figure that is punishment enough, lol.......I think the problem occured when the flames score the over time goal that did it in, lol.
Hehehehehe... Go Flames Go!! :lol: :badgrin: :lol:

Cheers
Steve

Back