Internet hell!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That tears it.....

Next time I come over to your house I'm bringing a drum set for Carmela. And I'll be very careful to explain that she shouldnt play on it when Daddy's home.

Nick

:lol: Bring it on.....

Just remember, anytime we stay at your house, she wakes up VERY early......and next time she might go into your room to make sure you and Rocio are awake :lol:. She woke you up and she was being quiet and polite.....imagine if she wasn't! :D Oh, and we'll bring the drumset along for the visit, so you can see how much she loves playing it in the morning. hehehehe

charlie said:
Is this a different form of internet hell?? :eek: :eek:

ROFL! Yes - the straying off topic kind of hell! :lol:

See, Nick, now look what you went and did!

Well, one good thing, we won't have to listen to that empty tin can rolling around making noise :D

You broke your modem, go buy new one

300 phone calls

Please pay attention Mojo....... DISCONNECT............. Rug-Rats phone

This is a 4 step process

1. Enter room with smile on face and address Rug-Rat in friendly manner

2. Yank cord from wall socket

3. Rug-Rat will have an odd look on their face. Your reply.... THAT IS ENOUGH !!

4. Leave room and slam door behind you so Rug-Rat gets the..... HINT

Please pay attention Mojo....... DISCONNECT............. Rug-Rats phone

This is a 4 step process

1. Enter room with smile on face and address Rug-Rat in friendly manner

2. Yank cord from wall socket

3. Rug-Rat will have an odd look on their face. Your reply.... THAT IS ENOUGH !!

4. Leave room and slam door behind you so Rug-Rat gets the..... HINT

LOL !!! you forgot step #5- lock the ruggrat in the bedroom as fast as you can so she doesn't come out yelling at you :lol: :badgrin:

Boomer I just did something very similar to my 18 year old...but it was computer related...........he was using my computer for some stupid game and I wanted to get online....I asked once nicely..."just a sec dad".........a while later, I "asked" again, not so nicely..."hold on dad, I need to get through this level".............several minutes later, I demand......"dad, this is important, I really need to beat this level".........reach over, press button on front of computer..."click. whirrrr, blank screen".........."son, I guess you'll have to start over...now get out".......... :badgrin:

Keeping her off the phone doesnt stop the biys from calling every 5 minutes and breaking the connect. Anyway I am back in full swing, I would have bought a new one but they cost 300++ bucks.

Mike

Ah modem scrotum, he's just so busy watching HOCKEY!!! that he can't get up to the pc :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Hey Mike, by the way I just switched to lite cable so I know what ya mean-
I feel like making a noose outta my mouse cord :eek:

Heck I wudda bought you a modem and a plane ticket if you would have come up and helped me with my plumbing. Maybe even given you a ticket or two of my World Junior Hockey tourney tickets at Christmas!

mojoreef said:
Keeping her off the phone doesnt stop the biys from calling every 5 minutes and breaking the connect. Anyway I am back in full swing, I would have bought a new one but they cost 300++ bucks.

Mike

Shoot one of the boys. Leave the body on the front lawn for a week with a note explaining why he was shot and who is next. See her popularity amongst the survivors drop like a rock.

Dont bother thanking me....I'm a professional problem solver. Its a gift I have.

Nick

Shoot one of the boys. Leave the body on the front lawn for a week with a note explaining why he was shot and who is next. See her popularity amongst the survivors drop like a rock.

Dont bother thanking me....I'm a professional problem solver. Its a gift I have.

Nick

LOL !! :shock: :lol:

You can also just answer the phone and offer to take a message for your daughter. "nope, I'm sorry, she's out right now. Her mother said smething about taking her to the communicable disease center. What was your name again? Let me see if you're on the list."

That will cause a quite serious reduction in the calls for weeks, if not longer. Odds are good none of them will even tell her why!

Barbie

And this comes from a cop??? :D

nope, I'm sorry, she's out right now. Her mother said smething about taking her to the communicable disease center. What was your name again? Let me see if you're on the list."
Oh man now this one has potencial

Mike

You don't have to actually SHOOT the boy btw. Just wave the gun around and scare him some. Maybe a small pool of blood stain on the porch so you can reference "the last time this happened" and what not and POOF, pretty soon noone comes over. Then again, they'll still call.... ;)

Definitely give her friends a hard time. The fact that you get them to believe you earns you cool points. The madder she gets about it the more points you get. Treat it as your new video game with great graphics and enjoy!

Barbie

Back