is my setosa dying?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

alright..tested my water...alk is 8,mag is 1300 and ca is 550..yeah my ca is high...but i dont know if thats the reason..all other sps are fine...the setosa is still the same...its not getting worse either...im gonna wait till it bleach/recede more then ill just frag a healthy piece to start again...

alright..tested my water...alk is 8,mag is 1300 and ca is 550..yeah my ca is high...but i dont know if thats the reason..all other sps are fine...the setosa is still the same...its not getting worse either...im gonna wait till it bleach/recede more then ill just frag a healthy piece to start again...

if it true reading,,,your Mg will be 1650not 1300,,,that is on the burnning state,,might want to read mg and ca again,
watch out for the water chemistry off balance?

if it true reading,,,your Mg will be 1650not 1300,,,that is on the burnning state,,might want to read mg and ca again,
watch out for the water chemistry off balance?
u know what dang...when my husband tested the mag first he said 1700 and i panic..so i told him to test again..so on the 2nd test he said its 1300...i will ask him to test again...

ill re-test again....

That happened to my setosa recently also. I moved it to lower light, but think it might have been eaten by nudibrachts-the kind that prefer and hang out on zoanthids, but that will also munch a little monti for desert. It was mostly munched from the tips, but some on lower areas as well????

Back