I've decided to take a break

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Krish - glad you'll still be active on the forums and contribute as much as you have been. A little break never hurt anyone anyway. :) :) :)

Okay... waiting impatiently for the next new Krish tank thread! Should I go get some yard work done or hang by the PC a little longer?

Umm...You can get some yard work done on this one I think:p

that is a shock, but its sounds like it is for the best. I had a nano a while back and it was amazing great coral growth and it looked great, but I just couldnt get interested in it. nano reefs are not for me either..

Good Luck..

Matt

Yeah...Thanks Matt!:) My 75gal was a nice build and size. I miss that one and wished corals made it in that one, but next time. I really can't get into the groove with a nano. The money is there to do what I want and have an option right now to get either a brand new 180gal with dual overflows or a brand new 125gal with dual overflows as well, but refraining:p Got to take my time on this one:)

Been thru alot my man, build one, and build it good. Good luck!!!

Thanks Charlie! Good luck with the bare bottom tank if you go through with it. I've been browsing through the thread daily, but didn't add any feedback because I haven't had a single tank setup long enough bare bottom to say how it is in the long run, but I persoanlly can't see any other way for me. My next build will be bare bottom as well (with the pvc board bottom of course) and as usual crazy flow;)

Hey Krish - glad you'll still be active on the forums and contribute as much as you have been. A little break never hurt anyone anyway.

Thanks Ben! Yeah, I'll still be here man posting pics of the natural tank in my backyard until I set up another one:)

Well, that is a bummer that you are getting out of it, but i am sure that it is for the best. When ever i "upgrade" :badgrin: in time, i am going to take about a year to set it up that way i have plenty of time to think about it and there is no regrets. As long as you are staying on RF and keep bringing us good bohamian pics...i think we will still be happy :D

good luck with what ever you end up doing

-augustus

LOL! Thanks Augustus!:D Your current tank (240gals) is some people's dream tanks and then again, smaller than some sumps:lol: Yeah, I'm going to take my time with a nice build when I get ready. Not sure if I will need a whole year, but will take my time. Even on the stand I want to spend some time. All of my stands took but 3 hours or so to put together, but I want to get into some more detail which will be fun seeing we just bought about another 5K worth of new power tools for the new shop so it will be interesting. :)

don't forget to send me the nano tunze on monday ok :D :lol: .

Okay... waiting impatiently for the next new Krish tank thread! Should I go get some yard work done or hang by the PC a little longer?

LMBO!!! :lol:.

Your current tank (240gals) is some people's dream tanks

tell me about it :doubt: :p :)

LOL!! I have so much stuff here My wife will cuss me tomorrow when I'm finished packing up everything

LOL!!! naw she's probably gonna say .....here we go again :lol:.
but seriously what are you gonna do with your store :D?

I'm outing Krish right now! This is mearly a publicity stunt to raise post count. :cool:

That was a pretty good one Krish, almost had me there for a minute. ;)

wow krish, I hope that you still have some time to help all of us:lol: , but I think that the fact of taking your time for building a tank is great:)

That tiny WHAT, Gaby?!

LMAO!!! ohhhh you don't wanna know :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... now don't make me tell Meche what you're up to :lol: .

ok dirty minded ones....i was talking about the nano, i call nanos ... tiny ones ok :p :lol:

LOL!!! naw she's probably gonna say .....here we go again .
but seriously what are you gonna do with your store ?

LOL! Not sure...Put everything on the patio for now:p

I'm outing Krish right now! This is mearly a publicity stunt to raise post count.

That was a pretty good one Krish, almost had me there for a minute.

LOL!!! It isn't April 1st is it?:confused: :p

wow krish, I hope that you still have some time to help all of us , but I think that the fact of taking your time for building a tank is great

I'll still be here for sure! Can't leave RF:D

:eek: Wow Krish I hope you can plan for your dream tank now. If you are not satisfied with your current setup I think a break and some time to plan your next tank could be a good thing. I hope you find that spark we all get when we plan a new setup. I am glad you are staying here at R.F. you have helped me and others here greatly. Maybe this link will give you some new ideas.
www.oregonreef.com/sub_faq.htm#one:) :p :lol:
Aqua man

LOL!! I have that link bookmarked for about a year now:p Thanks! I still have the spark and miss the tank already, but need to plan out another one carefully by taking my time. I have the money to do whatever right now...That's not the issue, but want to take my time for a change and do it right so I'll wait it out and brainstorm a few things. :)

What i'am confused,Hey you have to stay true to the reef gang,no tank or did i not read this thread right:eek2: Oh thats right you have the whole wide ocean to call your reef man wow;)

Back