I've decided to take a break

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I can totally hear where your coming from Krish. Sometimes a little break will refresh you and allow you to come up with bigger and better ideas. Give it time and i'm sure you'll come up with something really cool.

Why mothers day and not fathers day??? Maybe Emily will surprise her daddy with a tank!

hey i'm just trying to figuring it :p:lol: .
Emily said that she wanted a big big fish tank so you're gonna have to make her a 100 gal tank for her room :D:p .... you know in Mexico, we celebrate kid's day and that's April 30 i believe ...SO you should build her one for kid's day :D .

After reading this I am not really sure what to say?:p I mean Gaby has fleas and Ron is in love with himself. It sucks to be Krish:p On a serious note I may be downgrading as well. It just seems like I do not have time anymore.:mad:

You're too busy remodelling that mansion of yours to mess with a tank!:p I bet when you're all done, you will want one:)

The 525reef and the 30gal with the onyx clowns is still up and running. Just trying to decide what I want to do. The 144 half circle is collection dust. I just listed it on ebay. if it does not sell I will put it up. I have a new sunroom/pool room to put it in if need be. I am def taking the 525 gallon out of the foyer.

That's a big tank! I have plans for a new tank, but not that big(LOL) I'm thinking more along the lines of something you don't see much of. Infact, I can't reall think of any out there at all off the top of my head so it will probably stand out. The dimension I'm going to go with will make it unique, but we'll have to see:)

Back