January Meeting ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gosh, it is nice to meet someone with a memory worse than mine :):):)

I thought we were gonna tear apart the closed loop and get that thing cleaned up and in the meantime, show people how to deal with sea swirls that don't function properly?

The meeting is probably gonna start around one and last until the hot buttered rum wears out, which may not take that long, but it is the thought that counts. I am probably also gonna do some fragging, and I hope that some Spokane folks can make it over.

I don't know what I am gonna do for chow, I am thinking just some burgers, or we can all pack up and go down to the restaurant at Meadowlake and bug the crap outta them, that actually sounds like a ton of fun, but it is up to all you folks. I am up for anything :):)

I will be there . . . sounds like you might be doing some work in your tank there Charlie. I can jump in and give you a hand too if you're still planning on it.

Hey, that icon says it all . . . although he looked a lot more content with his "snack" than I would have expected.

I had better add some pics to this.

Attachments

• IMG_4304.jpg
    IMG_4304.jpg
    69.6 KB
  • IMG_4305.jpg
    IMG_4305.jpg
    46.7 KB
  • IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    65.6 KB
Well, we are a week away, I am still planning on burgers, salads and chips and dips would be a welcome addition if you all would be willing to chip in..................... so to speak. I am thinking around 1 in the afternoon, that way we can get folks in and outta here if they need to get away.
Looks like I am just gonna redo the sea swirl closed loop for now, although the main return could also be redone if we have any incentive left. Devon, those MP 40's are ready and waiting for you :):).
I we could get an idea of how many folks are gonna show, that would be a big help, I am gonna send an e mail out here sometime today.
I am lookin forward to seeing everybody in the new year !!!!!!

Hi Charlie- We made it back from HI yesterday, 2 hours of sleep on the red-eye out of Kona. 3 little boys traveled great that way, they SLEPT! (no fights or whining :whoo: ). *This morning is another story.... *shrug*.

It will be just me at the meeting, I can bring what ever along...how 'bout I just wait a couple of days to commit to what-ever 'that' will be depnding on needs?

I have long gloves for working in the tank & lots of fish pictures.

Back