January Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thank you Floyd, for hosting. Loved the drive, :) cant wait to see you all again. hope i didn't do to bad with the fragging lol oh darn it this isn't my screen name sorry everyone.. Crystal

Last edited:
Thanks go out to Crystal, Tom and John for traveling on up to beautiful Whidbey Island today for the PSAS January meeting/frag workshop. Thank you and your entire family Floyd for sharing your home, it was a great turnout and we added a few more Northend members to the club. Everyone got to take home a nice selection of coral frags to add to thier reefs. This is looking to be a great year for the club & hobby.

Cheers, Todd

Great meeting. Thank you Floyd and family for letting us invade your house. Thank you to John, Tom & Crystal for making the drive up. Crystal, you did a great job fragging everything. I dropped everything in the and they are looking fairly happy considering how long they sat around in cool conditions.

It was great meeting some new members.

I agree with Todd...it's going to be a great year!

My thanks as well!
Crystal, Tom, and John - You did a great job!
Floyd and family, thanks for sharing your home and food! It was good to see you again. Great looking tank.
I had a nice time, and it seemed like the new folks had fun as well.

-Todd

Too tired to color correct and crop. Here are a few pictures of Floyds system from today.
IMG_1739.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1710small.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1717.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1715.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
My thanks go out to Floyd and his Fiance for opening up their home to a bunch of people!

Crystal,Tom , John and girlfriend _ thank you guys for making the Trek up! It was great too see you guys again! Crystal, you did a great job with the Fragging and if I am not mistaken, the new members that joined had a great time as well.

It was great to come up and meet some of the North end crew. I had a great time at the meeting and enjoyed getting a chance to put some more names to faces and check out floyd's fantastic 180. I was also glad to see some members get in there and get dirty, I figured i've done all that fragging stuff before time and time again. I'd much rather let someone else get in there and learn how to do it in an atmosphere of folk to help out right there if they need it.

Sadly, cubscouts has take priority once again for me. Looks like it was a great meeting with alot of nice raffle/door prizes. Thank you PSAS BOD for putting this together and for your willingness to drive so far to keep the whole puget sound as one big reefer family.

Back