January TOTM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats Buddy! I"ll stop by sometime this week to peep it out. I want to check out your new lighting anyways!

Mojo, where are the monthly themes listed for the TOTM? Maybe sticky it in announcements or something? Hunted for a bit but didn't find it....

Maybe it is in plain sight somewhere and I just missed it tho...

No themes JR. Lorrie is going to just pick one a month. Its not going to be a best or biggest or smallest, just a well done tank by a member that takes good care of it (rules me out, lol) Also their is a thread in the announcements forum.

mike

Cool, thanks. Probably makes it easier with no themes, although it did sound interesting.

Just had a friend shoot some pics of my tank last night. If he can get through them all, I will submit some. Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, I see. there is also the theme contest, that you submit to, and the TOTM that is just selected from updated tank threads. It is all clear now :)

rob

Last edited:
Congrats Rothany on a superb looking tank. Very clean and well thought out.

Cheers,
Alex

:help: how do i get my tanks to look like that? LOL

Very nice! How long u been doing this TOTM winner rothany?

Congrats!

How sweet is that! A gift cert to barrier is great. Congrats again!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
5 mins a day to feed
30 mins each monday to change water thats its.

o boy.... i usually feed my tanks for a half hr or so... its rods frozens.
Also my W/c schedule is more like when i feel like it...about every other week.

Im thinking ill got to weekly w/cs that way its more stable and easier to remember when i did one lol!

o boy.... i usually feed my tanks for a half hr or so... its rods frozens.
Also my W/c schedule is more like when i feel like it...about every other week.

Im thinking ill got to weekly w/cs that way its more stable and easier to remember when i did one lol!
h

weekly water changes is how I always ave done it. If I dont do it each monday, my ocd kicks in lol

Check out what I got with my prize Thanks Guys

my first chalice
IMG_20120107_162313.jpg

my first lobo
IMG_20120107_162305.jpg

Very nice, and congrats! Intersted in seeing the CA and Alk dosting vats and digital timers / aqualifter pump assemblies. Also, your fug is just going gangbusters with macroalgae, what is you point when you decide to harvest (nutrient export)? Thanks and congrats again!

Very nice, and congrats! Intersted in seeing the CA and Alk dosting vats and digital timers / aqualifter pump assemblies. Also, your fug is just going gangbusters with macroalgae, what is you point when you decide to harvest (nutrient export)? Thanks and congrats again!

Thanks, I will take some pics of my diy dosing system and post . Tommorow

Grats! Tank is awesome, obviously! nice new additions to the tank! i wanna come check out your LED build, i am in the writing down stage of planning one for my biocube, i like the color yours shows...

Grats again!

-damien

Back