jasenka`s little reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow!Evidently design with a woman's touch!!!
Excellent Photography Too!!!Catch you around!!!Jasenka!!

thanks, Skipper J :)
I`m glad to know that you like my photography, and my little reef :oops:

Here is some new frags! They are 3 days in my tank and they are excellent.
I wud like if you give mi some advice for them.
Gorgonia is on very good current, Green seriatopora is on the top with also good current.

Thanks FreshWater Spy;), I like yours comments ;)...there are most unusual, and I m still waiting for one good reason...(you know ;) )

jiddy jiddy jiddy. Jasenka I love the rock structure you have. The birdsnest coral is really green. Not that common in that color in the states.

Jasenka,
I cant believe I'm just now seeing this thread. Your tank is gorgeous! I'm very impressed with what you have in the tank, especially since you say there are no good stores in your country...
I'm very impressed with the aqauscaping and the obvious good health of your tank, despite you saying you dont have anything fancy like a protein skimmer etc..
Do you have a sump for your tank, or are you not using one? I would also like to see more pictures of your tank. Closer pictures of each side would be nice so we could see more detail of the reef.

Your photography skills are very good, thank you for sharing.

BTW, thats an unusual growth pattern for a Seritopora coral...nice color too.

Nick

Brad ,
Angelscrx ,
Maxx,
Seritopora coral have very nice color, and Im proud on that ;)... very unusual
no I don't have a sump on anything like that

In Croatia there is no good store for by some nice corals or fishes, but if you are adaptive and intelligent you can always find something near by in some other country like Slovenian or Austria.
It is a challenge and I love it

New stuff in my little reef is some frags but they are very small.
I will putt some new pictures after the summer, in september.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend. Hope to see you again soon and shot some better photos (and trade it for some really good LPS and SPS with Jiddy :D )!

Your reef tank is quite beautiful!

You seem to be doing extremely well with out a LFS.

I guess I am a bit spoiled, there are about 8 LFS's with in an hour drive of my house. This hobby would be quite a bit more difficult to me with out them.

Once again, your tank looks great!

Ola
long time no see :oops:

this is now my tank it is little bigger, 440l and it is like old sistem

without skimmer, sump, refugium, ro, Calcium reactor..
1 year old, start up 01.11.2005.

440l
440 W (T5)
DSB (Adriatic sand)
Adriatic live rock
tunze wavebox
home made filter with activ carbon (serra) and PO4 remouver(hagen, greenx) running 24/7

20 fishes
softy, gorgonian, lps, sps (corals)
lysmata debelius 2x, lysmata ambionesis 2x
4 anemonas

340.jpg

339.jpg

you can see more on Croatian reef forum www.artreef.net
on this thread
http://www.artreef.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=446&start=0&PHPSESSID=0b921154429168b6b762638340c28066

and old 200 l tank on this thread
http://www.artreef.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=47&start=0&PHPSESSID=0b921154429168b6b762638340c28066

Back