July PSAS Meeting! Mini store tour

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Hey everyone!

I wanted to get started on our July plans. Everything is a bit tentative yet but wanted to give you a head's up so you can get the date set on your busy summer calendar!

We are planning on July 22nd;

At about 2pm we will meet up at Kahuna Corals in Renton for a social time; a wonderful sale; a little bbq or something similar (we like to feed you) and something yet to be decided... guaranteed to be fun.....

followed by

At about 5pm we will then meet at Indoor Reef for their Grand Re-Opening Sale, a promise of another fantastic sale; a raffle of some sort (where are you raffle high rollers.. :) ) and a talk with Leng Sy owner and founder of Aquatic Ecosystems...

THis is just a hint of the day, I just wanted to get the thread started and we will add more information as it is available!

The club is sure to have a great summer!

Lets Rock the Place again, with some good people, Don't let it end.
Its a pleasure to introduce Educated Guest Speaker(They call him Mister Refugeum) Leng Sy at a LFS doing a presentation , Two more Saltwater Stores working together, possibly more raffles,
What do you say? I hear Paul is Pumped, I know Barry has been good to all of us, Good Prices, more deals.
Raffles, possibly more food.....Oh YeaH!
Bring your cooler for new animals, your wallet for good deals(Another Sale for PSAS members), and be ready to share your stories in the hobby with friends.
You heard it. There will be more to follow as we hear it from the Boss!
Lets Make the Summer of 2006 a kick in the Pants!

Last edited:
It is great that this club is bringing Leng Sy over. He has incredible knowledge.

Best,
Ilham

I think holding the Summer meetings at/near one of our local Sponsors is a GREAT idea! Things slow down in the summer, with everyone getting outside to do things... so it helps support our local sponsors... and they reward us wish some SUPER deals!

Win Win!!!

Hey All...

Paul here from Indoor Reef, just wanted to fill you in on the Raffle. For a $5.00 ticket you have a chance to win a 24 Gallon Aquapod ($299) with Stand ($119). Tickets go on sale July 3rd and will run through the day of the Meeting. You need not be present to win. As a bonus we are splitting the profit from this sale with the club! So help us all Support the PSAS!

Holly Smokes@@!

Indoor_Reef said:
Hey All...

Paul here from Indoor Reef, just wanted to fill you in on the Raffle. For a $5.00 ticket you have a chance to win a 24 Gallon Aquapod ($299) with Stand ($119). Tickets go on sale July 3rd and will run through the day of the Meeting. You need not be present to win. As a bonus we are splitting the profit from this sale with the club! So help us all Support the PSAS!

Paul,
You guys are Awesome! :)

:D :D :D

Evite going out today for the July event.... Kahuna Corals and a maxi jet mod; food and fun at Kahuna Corals; oh yes a big sale too... followed by...

Leng Sy at Indoor Reef and a raffle. Hey Joe and Bob are you out there? If I know you are coming I'll put an orange cone out for front row parking. Just kidding.

Both are very supportive club sponsors so we hope to see alot of members there showing our thanks for the help they provide allowing us to have great speakers, fun events, raffles and more... :)

See your evites for more information.

Colleen

If anyone hasn't seen one of these mj's they are great. they also can be made into great nw pumps.

Ok everyone... the evite is out and I've added all the new email addresses I have received. SO if you didn't get an evite, please let me know.

Additionally, it's very important to let me know give me a PM or list your name here if you want the participate in the maxi-jet mod. I need to order the supplies. As stated, it is approximately $20. So PM me with your name so I can include you in the order. I will need to order next week!

COlleen

Thanks for the invite everyone. Really enjoyed meeting most of you. Will be waiting for the next meeting. I'll have to beg for more for frags next meeting. I didn't get around to that this time.

Thanks Dave for the live rock. Really filled up my future SPS island well. I spent a good time getting the Valona off and am fairly sure it wont come back, but ya never know. :) I'll just have to prepare for it if it does.

Kahuna Corals was a cool little operation. Can't wait to see what Barry can do in a bigger space. Indoor Reef was a great shop. But damn the drive home. Need more shops like theirs in the North Seattle area.

Till next time take care.

Back