~~ June 16th 2pm PSAS Annual Fund Raising Picnic ~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Greetings everyone......

We have finally been able to confirm with Eric that he will be able to host the picnic at the Salsa Factory this year. We have a lot of details to work out; but want you to be able to mark your calendar.

Please note the date has changed from the 24th; back to the 16th.

Please bring your own folding lawn chair this year.....

Stay tuned as we list all the wonderful donations we have received from our sponsors this year. It is sure to be a wonderful time.

There will be two raffles just like last year. The tank will be seperate, and you do not need to be present to win. :) Tickets are $20.

Last edited:
Some of the items we will have to raffle: UPDATE TO INCLUDE ALL

:idea: Metal Halide setup that was donated by PFO when they were here

:idea: Sump from IAP

:idea: $200 worth of gift certificates in various amounts from INDOOR REEF

:idea: $100 worth of gift certificates in various amounts from SHARK REEF
(this is in addition to the recent aqua pod donation)

:D $200 from Reef Mystique PLUS an acropora colony

:D $100 from Ocean Reef Aquatics PLUS some buckets of salt :D

:D $200 from Blue Sierra

:D $100 from Barrier Reef

:idea: Champion Lighting donated an ATO unit, a couple Blueline Metal Halide bulbs and ......

That's all I can remember. I'll keep adding as stuff comes in!!!:D

Last edited:
The IAP cube tank....

36 x 36 x 30

The tank will be a seperate raffle - you do NOT need to be present to win the tank. Tickets can/will be sold in advance. $20 per ticket.

We will be looking for a volunteer to pick this up in Silverdale and deliver to the picnic in Auburn. Can any member help with this??

You can PM Randy or I and we will PM you your winning number. :)

Update:

Another $200 in gift cards from Blue Sierra in varying amounts.

We are going to have tons of gift cards/certificates so we are going to do this a little different which should assure that people get a certificate from a store that is convenient to them. We will envelope and list on the front the store and denomination and as numbers are drawn members can take their pick. Should be really fun!

The IAP cube tank....

36 x 36 x 30

The tank will be a seperate raffle - you do NOT need to be present to win the tank. Tickets can/will be sold in advance. $20 per ticket.

We will be looking for a volunteer to pick this up in Silverdale and deliver to the picnic in Auburn. Can any member help with this??

You can PM Randy or I and we will PM you your winning number. :)

Colleen how can people buy tickets in advance?

Has there been a time set yet? :D My organizational skills need a little bit of warning!!!

Susie

Help

We still need someone that is able to pick up the tank.

We also need a volunteeer to bring a grill to the salsa factory to cook on.

ANyone down that way that could help out.

Remember we need volunteers to pull large functions off!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hmm for some reason I didn't get an evite...I'm not sure why..and it's not in my spam box :p

I will check again.

Best,
Ilham

Please send me a PM with your email address if you did not get the evite. I just checked and I did use the "ALL" function so everyone on the list should have received.

I want to repeat. Anyone that is not a member yet. You can pay a five dollar fee and do raffles. Its good people talking about what they enjoy together at one place. Its a chance to meet at one location for trading. I have a skimmer I need to pick up and I have a reflector for Nomercymike and someone else to give. I hope to see you there. If you are a member please fill out evite so we can estimate how much food we need.
thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

i just opened a goody box from Taam Corporation. They are the makers of Via Aqua and other products..... they really sent some nice items

1. A Via Aqua NANO SKIMMER!!!

2. A Rio Seio 1100

3. Via Aqua pump (forget size)

4. A pack of TWO coral clippers!!!

5. VIa Aqua Calcium Reactor

WOW, this is giong to be a lot of fun!!

TANK Raffle Tickets

Hey Everyone,

If you would like to buy your Raffle ticket for the Sweet Tank, you can use Paypal. Our Paypal address is [email protected]
You can also send a check to us by PMing me for the address....

Good luck!!

Back