~~ June 16th 2pm PSAS Annual Fund Raising Picnic ~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Updates:

Barrier Reef is donting $100 in gift certifcates for a total of $150.

Ocean Reef Aquatics is also donating $100 in gift certficates for a total of $150.

Thanks for supporting the club guys!!

Is anyone coming from the west side of the water? We need someone to get the tank also we still need a barbecue to use at the picnic.

Never got the invite, suspect that I was never added to the list.
Are raffle tickets for sale at the event or need to pay in advance?

You can buy them there or

If you would like to buy your Raffle ticket for the Sweet Tank, you can use Paypal. Our Paypal address is [email protected]
You can also send a check to us by PMing Randy for the address....

So here is a recap of the items so far that I know of.

There will be two raffles just like last year. The tank will be separate, and you do not need to be present to win but transportation and shipping are on your own. Tickets are $20.

If you would like to buy your Raffle ticket for the Sweet Tank, you can use Paypal. Our Paypal address is [email protected]
You can also send a check to us by PMing Randy for the address....
or you can buy tickets at the picnic

The IAP cube tank....

36 x 36 x 30

PM Colleen or Randy to buy tickets for the tank in advance

:exclaim: Metal Halide setup that was donated by PFO

:exclaim: Sump from IAP

:exclaim: $200 in gift cards in various amounts from BLUE SIERRA

:exclaim: $200 in gift certificates in various amounts from INDOOR REEF

:exclaim: $150 in gift certificates in various amounts from BARRIER REEF

:exclaim: $150 in gift certificates in various amounts from OCEAN REEF AQUATICS

:exclaim: $100 worth of gift certificates in various amounts from SHARK REEF

:exclaim: Champion Lighting donated

1) ATO unit,
2) a couple Blueline Metal Halide bulbs and ......?

:exclaim: Taam Corporation. They are the makers of Via Aqua and other products..... they really sent some nice items

1) Via Aqua NANO SKIMMER!!!

2) Rio Seio 1100

3) Via Aqua pump (forget size)

4) A pack of TWO coral clippers!!!

5) Via Aqua Calcium Reactor

Anyone that is not a member yet. You can pay a five dollar fee and do raffles

is there anyone willing to stop and pick up the some small salt buckets at ocean reef for the club and bring them to the picnic I need to know asap please

Thanks for hounding them Mario!!

In addition to the gift certificates we have 4 buckets of salt.

Going to be quite a bit of stuff; everyone try to make it. The club needs the memberships suppoort especially during fundraising events to pay for those big speakers. :)

i'll be there with my lil girl. i will be bringing my 29 gallon to trade or whatever.
Brandon

Last edited:
Hi all, Anyone looking for some Chato full of pods,some stars etc. I can take some bags to the BBQ. Looking to thin out. I could use some red kind . All I have are green. Will pay or trade corals for red. Let me know if you would like some Free if you have nothing to trade.

We have a picnic update -

Due to unfortunate events, the cube IAP tank will not be ready for tomorrow. We will be selling tickets for it, and it will be raffled at the September James Fartheree meeting.

Please everyone, still come to the picnic as we have TONS of gift certificates, and other goodies.

The tank will be a great way to start the new PSAS season. We need your support personally and financially to make a great season, so come on out tomorrow for a great time. Then, come back in September for a great new speaker to PSAS and a chance to bring the tank home!!

Back