June 18th Picnic/Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bumping this up...

Right now it looks like we have 5 bigger ticket items (IAP tank, 2 skimmers, a calcium reactor, & a $125 gift certificate) and 30 "baskets" that are probably worth AT LEAST $50 each (most of them more).

Just $5 a raffle ticket and we'll be accepting cash or checks made out to PSAS. Remember, all proceeds go to support our club and help us to continue bringing in great speakers like Eric Borneman, Barry Neigut from ClamsDirect, and Anthony Calfo from this past season.

So bring your family, bring food, bring your appetite, and most of all bring your support for PSAS!!!

~ Steve

well today was supposed to be raining and I see blue sky... We are up to 70 on the evite so this should be great.

Dude,
I don't think I made the evite list as I have not received an email. I am really interested in going and joining the club.

Eric Bruce

anyone who hasn't received an evite just pm me your email address and I will make sure it gets on there so you will get them in the future...

It is tommorrow at mikes house.. 2PM..

I will pm the address if you need it..

Thanks for the PM Bradreef, I'll see you there with my family.

I am glad there is a local club that is active like this!!!

I will finally be able to make something of the glass 150 gallon tank my father-in-law gave me after I glean information from everyone. Can't wait to get things rolling!!!

Eman

Make that 2 pairs of Clarkiis for the raffle. So come on folks, tomorrow at Mike's!

- Ilham

Brad always has the most flattering pics of himself ;)....Oh and I promise not to blast any sirens or bring the SWAT team along...... :D

A bunch of us from the east side of the state will be there. I'll have flyers and tickets to the Mid-Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference we are hosting the first weekend of August. Go to www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac.htm for more information

Last years event was a blast, our silent auction nearly turned into a full contact auction with everyone trying to get their name on the bid sheet as the time was running out. We are having a catered bbq dinner, local tank tour of our club members, a raffel for some complete nano tank setups (just add water and critters) and a bunch more great things supplied by vendors.

Catch up with me at Mojo's if you have questions.
Rick Berg

Back