June 2013: BBQ at Shark Reef in Silverdale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It was a GREAT bbq. Great weather, and I got a couple cool things from the shark reef.

Thank you PSAS BOD for a great event.

Jacob was BBQ'ing a ton of food! Lots of great side dishes there too.

It was a great time, great weather, and great company! Lorrie cant wait to see the Flame Wrasse in your system!

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

Thanks Eric and the Shark Reef!
Thanks to everyone that came. It was fun. Good food and a lot of great people.
It's hard to tell from the pictures but their parking lot was maxed out. If you haven't made it to his shop, it's well worth the drive. He's got great prices on coral and fish, they're all great to work with over there and they've got a big tank full of Tonga if you've been looking for some.

img_0565_zpsa3f41925.jpg

img_0566_zps801de631.jpg

img_0568_zps58c1503d.jpg

img_0569_zps28e5b434.jpg

img_0572_zps63b3ca6f.jpg

img_0573_zps618e8d62.jpg

img_0576_zps2ef7ff02.jpg

img_0577_zpsf5405b1f.jpg

img_0579_zps468ba12b.jpg

img_0583_zps9e358d47.jpg

img_0584_zpsded86ed8.jpg

img_0586_zps6dc22f97.jpg

It was a good time. There was great bbq, a caricature artist and a Eric is a magician/ellusionist and did a few ellusions for us. A lot of fun and nice people were there.

It was a great time, great weather, and great company! Lorrie cant wait to see the Flame Wrasse in your system!

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

Well I was going to try to get a pic of him today, but hes hiding behind the rocks haning out in the flow of one of the power heads. I hope he gains a little confidence and comes out soon. I think all the tangs intimidate him.

Okay, there was someone at the bbq that wanted a frag of the cali tort. PM me!

I can see you face, I cant remember your name or screen name for that matter. Sorry! I have a horrible memory!

Back