June meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Weather is supposed to be sunny this Saturday for our Club BBQ.

So lets keep that positive thinking going --- all together now:

NO RAIN - NO RAIN - NO RAIN - NO RAIN - NO RAIN!!!

damn, i really want to go to this meeting. Unfortunatly my wife is 33 weeks pregnant with twins and cant drive out that far from Silverdale and I won't drive that far from her. I would love to buy some raffle tickets! I need pretty much everything listed in the raffle prizes!

-Derrick

Idon't know... for me a 8 minute drive all the way over to Mikey's house just to get cool prizes, eat drink and BS with other Reefnuts... hardly seems fair... to all you Southenders. But hope you can all come up anyways. Mike needs all the people he can get to tramp down the beautiful flagstone pathways he put in just for the BBQ and maybe so we don't trample his grass to mush haha

Todd

Anyone with a 10' x10' "easy-up" type canopy and could bring it would be very welcome. We might have some showers and more cover is better...

I only own 1 and a few would be great

Murphy's law says if we have enough precaution, won't need it:p

I have free giant waving hand anthelia available too.

""Giant Anthelia" is one of the hardiest and most under-rated Xeniids in the hobby. This wonderful variety
is attractive, weakly aggressive and easily controlled. When allowed to grow into great patches,
it makes a stunning impression with the action of its swaying tentacles."

010210anthelia.jpg

XeniaElongataCloseup.jpg

Last edited:
My tank has been up for just over a month (cycle completed) and the only thing in there is CUC. Looking forward begin the stocking process.

I am looking forward to hearing suggestions from other members at the get together!

Last edited:
Anyone coming to the BBQ who has pom-pom xenia that need to trim. I would love to have some.

I'll try to bring some pompom if you like. I've got some red sea/silver too I could thin out.

who do i gotta ask to get the par reader brought to the meeting?

if you got extra ill take some ....ill be the 22year-old with a beer lol

Anyone with a 10' x10' "easy-up" type canopy and could bring it would be very welcome. We might have some showers and more cover is better...

I only own 1 and a few would be great

Murphy's law says if we have enough precaution, won't need it:p

Mike,

I have one I will bring. Like you say, if you bring an umbrella it never rains. Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed. :lol:

Back