June meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anyone with a 10' x10' "easy-up" type canopy and could bring it would be very welcome. We might have some showers and more cover is better...

I only own 1 and a few would be great

Murphy's law says if we have enough precaution, won't need it:p

Mike,

I have one I will bring. Like you say, if you bring an umbrella it never rains. Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed. :lol:

I have a few corals for sale for dirt cheap, i can bring them today if anyone is interested, you can check the list in the for sale section.

I am also bringing a canopy, although I am hoping that I am driving far enough North to escape this rain :D

Hey guys, I have several frags of a purple postulopora. Is anyone interested in this? Could bring one or 2 to the bbq. Its a propogation of a bob moore frag I got at the frag swap.

It was fairly big, about softball sized. One of the arms started bleaching from the outside in, so I chopped the whole thing up. Frags aren't too big, maybe an inch and a half with several branches. Don't see any bleaching though (it was spreading pretty fast on the part that was dying.)

Sorry everyone but We will not be makeing it today..
Some kids stuff came up we can't miss.
Have fun and good luck in the raffle

Great meeting and it was great to meet everyone and to put a lot of faces to names. We are already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Mike for opening your home to the event. You have a beautiful back yard.

Sorry I couldn't make it. too far of drive from bremerton. If there is a closer one soon then I will be more than happy to go and meet everyone.

Thanks mike for having it at your house your tanks look great !

And congrats to everyone that won things today in the raffle :D

And last but not least thanks to all the sponsors that donated things
to the raffle and thanks chuck for the extra things you donated :)

Nice to see everyone and meet everyone !

It was a great event, like the other PSAS events. Nice to meet everyone and put faces/names with forum aliases.

Thanks especially to Mike for hosting this event.

I did not catch whom brought the Idaho grape frags. I got a pretty good size frag, and already doing great in my tank. Awesome! Thanks.

Max

loved the homemade brew mike! thanks Psas for the event, the awesome food and great to see the old and new faces. oh yeah, thanks for the prizes I won too :)

Thanks Mike For the use of your home! It was my first meeting and I realy enjoyed meeting everyone. Sorry about taking all the good stuff..Hehe.... Jeff just kept pulling my numbers so blame it on him. Had a great time and would be happy to open my house up for the next north end meeting. Cheers!

so lets hear who won the tank(had to leave to ballet recidel)

Great event (as usual). Nice to have some adult beverages (thanks Mike!). Also thanks to whomever was thinking of the kids, my daughter loved the bubbles that were provided!

so lets hear who won the tank(had to leave to ballet recidel)

I was the lucky recipient of the tank. I am very grateful for the generosity of our sponsors who donated the raffle prizes. There was nothing to indicate which sponsor donated the tank, was that mentioned in a thread and I missed it?

It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to the next meeting.

I had a great time and love the prizes I won! This Ice Cap LED looks so cool on the tank, it makes the ricordias glow with color I have never seen on them. Also it appears that I won enough of the Reefs2Go.com Gift certificates to buy both an overflow box and a skimmer for the sea horse tank I am setting up!

I am glad everyone had a good time and that the kids seemed to enjoy the buckets we put together!

I was the lucky recipient of the tank. I am very grateful for the generosity of our sponsors who donated the raffle prizes. There was nothing to indicate which sponsor donated the tank, was that mentioned in a thread and I missed it?

It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to the next meeting.

The tank was provided to the PSAS at cost from Midway Pets!

Back