June SRS Meeting - Frag Swap!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Okay - I'm making it official...

We will be holding an "informal" frag swap at our June meeting... Meaning, we'll be bringing some coolers for floating frags in during the meeting, but we (the club) are not going to manage any of the trades, etc.... Just giving all our wonderful members time to swap and meetup after the meeting.

So, if you have anything that you plan to bring - Post it here, and see who you can pre-arrange trades with or plan to steal from :badgrin:

Happy fragging!

What's the actual date and location of this meeting so I can get a sitter and make sure I can come?

haha, I've seen nobody has listed what they have to trade yet. Do you have to be a member to trade?

lol you're right!
I guess i'll start... of course this is a partial list as is subject to prior shifting...
yellow fiji leather
superman mushrooms (some other mushrooms, but i'm not sure how many i'll have of the other ones)
pink candy cane/trumpet
light green candy cane/trumpet (i have two other coluors, but i'm not sure if i'm shift'n those yet)
neon green hammer
light green/pale hammer
neon green metallic torch
"normal" green torch
and LOT of different zoas
3-4 types of xenia
normal and neon GSP
and some white clove things...
my inbox is always nearly full so my e-mail is juzzme_stick at hotmail.com
Stephen

Here's some sps I have:
Garf Purple Bonsai
Paletta Blue
Pink Stylo w/ Green Polyps
Pink/Lavendar Stylo
ORA Chips Acro
Purple Valida
Blue Tenuis
Thick Branched Pink Birdsnest
Green w/ Purple Rim Monti Cap
Idaho Grape Cap
Red Cap
Green Pocillapora
Green Slimer like Acro (I call it a green slimer, but it has a different growth form)

Softies (maybe; i have to get these out of my sps tank):
Green Star Polyps
Purple Mushrooms

Stuff I'm interested in:
collector sps I don't have
cool zoas/palys I don't have
favias, acans, blastos, chalices I don't have
pompom xenia

Not frags, but I'm interested in these too:
ultra maxima clam
pair of dragon faced pipefish
pair of bangaii cardinals

Last edited:
My list:

(2) fire in the sky zoa frags (red with blue/green centers)
(2) dragon eye zoa frags (green with orange centers)
Here's the main colony
090517dragoneyesandfireinthesky.jpg

(1 or 2) whammin watermelons
wamminwatermelons.jpg

(2) green slimers
090517greenslimercolony.jpg

(2) acropora tenius (these frags are brown, but starting to take off, will have purple tips when it grows out :) )
acroporatenius.jpg

(2) pink birdsnest
pinkbirdsnest.jpg

(1 or more depending on interest) encrusting hydnophora
encrustinghydnophora.jpg

Plus whatever else I feel like giving away :D Hopefully some people can use these in their tanks!

Does anyone else have trades? Could we post a thread in the livestock for sale/free forum for more exposure?

Na, I'd rather ask for permission. As a kid, I was the one that always asked to use the bathroom at friends houses. The parents would always say, just go. Not that I needed to share that.

I might have some cloves to trade. I need a torch. I am not a member but would like information on joining. Also, can we buy frags cuz I dont have much to trade either. MGDMIRAGE, I will put up pics of the cloves I have in a couple weeks. They arent the bright blue cloves, just the light purplish plain ones.

I'm not a member either, but i'm still come to some meetings... Since i'm moving i would prefer to sell a bit of my stuff. i hope to have someone ship a frag or two of each of my coral once i get there, so i'm interested in some trades.

I too would be interested in buying small pieces of things... If you guys want a place with a tank to go to my house is OK. It looks really silly do to it's current state of remodelling, but I have plenty of seating, lol.

I just have a 75g collection of scraps, but it's starting to look interesting...

I too would be interested in buying small pieces of things... If you guys want a place with a tank to go to my house is OK. It looks really silly do to it's current state of remodelling, but I have plenty of seating, lol.

I just have a 75g collection of scraps, but it's starting to look interesting...

Lol - You've been tagged Chelsea :)

I'm pretty sure our June host is still good, unless we have scared him away... :lol: We need someone for July, want to host one on a nice, and hopefully HOT July 11th?

Back