June SRS Meeting - Frag Swap!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I might have some cloves to trade. I need a torch. I am not a member but would like information on joining. Also, can we buy frags cuz I dont have much to trade either. MGDMIRAGE, I will put up pics of the cloves I have in a couple weeks. They arent the bright blue cloves, just the light purplish plain ones.

Awesome thanks :)

July 11th would probably work for me. Maybe someone can show me how to make a wee frag rack...

Hey guys! I'm actually down in Pullman, WA, but I end up traveling to Spokane a lot to go to the fish stores up there wand was thinking about becoming a member of the Spokane Reef Society. Do you think I can attend the frag swap/meeting without being a paying member just yet? I have a Torch and some yellow polyps that are fraggable, and i'm really looking at getting my hands on some rarer SPS, a plating montipora, and some cool Zoas.

I'm not a member either, but I plan on going and bringing stuff to trade or sell if someone doesn't have something to trade. I hope it's ok, lol.

To answer some questions that keep rolling around:

Rules - be nice to other reefers, this is a chance to make friends, learn about the club, attend a meeting, and swap some cool stuff

Do I have to be a member? Nope, but I will be trying to sell you a membership :D

Can I buy frags from people? Assuming they are willing to trade you their frags for cash, yes. Of course in simple economic terms, frags = cash = frags. The currency doesn't matter, all transactions will be a sale of some sort, the type currency is the only question at hand and to be determined by those completing the transaction

I only have a small few frags.

3-Miami Orchids
Blue Hawkins Echinata (lots of tiny branches, but only around 1/2")

ooooooo i wanna go im not gonna be around the states much longer and i would really like to go to meet some awesome reefers, im not a member but i will be after i come back from my tour in Iraq cant wait to see you guys there

Hey Brandy! The Hawkins is what I had to peel off my ORA frag to get the dang thing off the plug without busting it up! The plug in pretty full but not much over a 1/2" tall. You ALWAYS have things that I will be interested in :D

Stacy,

Is your Blue Hawkins Echinata an ORA? Anything on my list you want to trade for?

Hey Brandy! The Hawkins is what I had to peel off my ORA frag to get the dang thing off the plug without busting it up! The plug in pretty full but not much over a 1/2" tall. You ALWAYS have things that I will be interested in :D

Do you want to trade for a small paletta blue frag or ???

Well, it was just confirmed, we'll be in Montana from June 10th-15th. Frag swap is the 13th. Grrrr. Maybe I'll see about dropping off a few frags with Joanne, before we leave town. No trades required...lol. I guess it'll all depend on how many frags we end up taking to Montana with us.

Well, it was just confirmed, we'll be in Montana from June 10th-15th. Frag swap is the 13th. Grrrr. Maybe I'll see about dropping off a few frags with Joanne, before we leave town. No trades required...lol. I guess it'll all depend on how many frags we end up taking to Montana with us.

Haha - tell Charlie "No frags for you!" haha we have to populate our local colonies first ;)

PS - My frag tank has room for all your donations!

Back