June SRS Meeting - Frag Swap!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I only have a few corals ready for fragging at this point (not the smoothest transition to my new tank), but would anyone want some of these?

Parent Colony of Green Candy Canes (I have 2x 3-4 head frags):
52509CandyCane.jpg

Green Polyped, Purple Bodied Digitata, camera doesn't show the true colors, but its cool (I can frag off one branch):
52509Digi.jpg

Head of Green Torch from this parent colony:
52509Torch.jpg

Any takers? Also, what time is the actual meeting on the 13th?

OOoohhh, Tagpol, that purple with green polyped M. digitata is very cool!!! I won't be around for the frag swap, but would like a frag of that please!!! I'm sure I can find something you'd be interested in, to trade, or would be willing to pay for it. Oh and welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! I see you aren't a new member, but only have a few posts!! So figured I'd give you a welcome!!

OOoohhh, Tagpol, that purple with green polyped M. digitata is very cool!!! I won't be around for the frag swap, but would like a frag of that please!!! I'm sure I can find something you'd be interested in, to trade, or would be willing to pay for it. Oh and welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! I see you aren't a new member, but only have a few posts!! So figured I'd give you a welcome!!

I made my account here upon Kevin Pockells suggestion, and I've been using it for the past year just to check up on specials. I have a major build thread going on Reef Central, but I think I'm going to start getting more involved here now that I plan on doing some stuff with the SRS.

When I get some bulk reef supply frag rubble in (tomorrow) I'll nip off a branch of that digitata for you. I'm interested in a colorful encrusting montipora, colorful zoanthids, an ORA Birds of Paradise, and ORA Pearlberry, of which I think you have all of those so I'm sure we can work something out.

Unfortunately, none of the encrusting Montipora or ORA Pearlberry are near ready for fragging. I used to have ORA Birds of Paradise and that's a beautiful coral, unfortunately, I lost it in an Alk overdose. I do have several nice Zoanthids though and am sure we could work something out. Otherwise, let me know a price and I'll consider buying it.

I only have a few corals ready for fragging at this point (not the smoothest transition to my new tank), but would anyone want some of these?

Head of Green Torch from this parent colony:
52509Torch.jpg

Any takers? Also, what time is the actual meeting on the 13th?

Taqpol, I would be interested in a head of the torch coral. How much would you want for it?

mgdmirage, here is that pic you have been waiting for. Sorry about that. Color is pretty close on this, not very colorful at all but they are still pretty cool looking and spread pretty fast. They dont like strong flow, they get blown over pretty easily. There are 11 polyps plus three little baby polyps.

clovesfrag6-6-09.jpg

Do you have something you want to trade?

Does anyone have any live phyto cultures? I have been culturing it for a couple of months without a crash but mine crashed this last week and I have clown fry and rotifers that I am trying to keep alive. If anyone has some let me know. Thanks.

Am I the only one who still doesn't know where and when? I signed up to recieve an e-mail from the society, but then I moved and had to cancel my internet account. I've been looking forward to this forever, and have a few people planning on meeting up with me, so I can't afford to miss out. Please pm me if you have any info for me. Thank you.

Not really frags but i have a emerald green crab and ywg/pistol shrimp i'd be willing to trade for frags. I'd take $5 frag for the crab and $35 worth of frags for the shrimp/goby pair.

Back