Just picked these up

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DTECH07

M.I.A
y3u9ugud.jpg

aru5y7uj.jpg

ehusates.jpg

from golden basket reef? If yes, then I had a good experience with that seller as well. Nice colors you got there.

Been wanting the Mohawks, Wishing Stars, and Cosmic Stars for some time and got them a great price.

dang it. sorry you had to pay so much for the mohawks. i was bidding on those also. lol

Not to bad a price since they go for $20pp in most places and there's 4 large polyps and two small babies in the middle.
I was always get a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

darrell
I once got in trouble for using his photos on RF its free advertising for him and it drives my wholesale prices thru the roof , oh and your aucton prices .
Who wins? not me and you only the godfather

I know I'm guilty of bumping his name in this post, but Dang are we going to buy him a maybach next, is this a rant ? or jealousy?
I love you GB!!

darrell
I once got in trouble for using his photos on RF its free advertising for him and it drives my wholesale prices thru the roof , oh and your aucton prices .
Who wins? not me and you only the godfather

I know I'm guilty of bumping his name in this post, but Dang are we going to buy him a maybach next, is this a rant ? or jealousy?
I love you GB!!

I dont get your point of your RANT! I not manly wouldn't say anything but I'm sorry your going through issues in your life and if admins on this site wish to close this thread I respect that, but take your anger out to the source of your issues not me. As a PAID member for every year i I've been on RF I shared with my fellow reefers my joy. If you have a is due with that next time PM me and the admins to solve your issues but don't shot down the thread, my money goes to at times where I want it to to get what I want!
Again sorry for all your going through but rant at the source of your issue not me.
And it's Darryl not darrell

You seem to have issue with the post after three days and wasn't on the main page any longer, seems you went out your way to dig it up to make your point.
I'm normally a pretty quiet member on this forum but not this time. Not in the mood for it today.

What are you mad about ? As I saw it you knew what you were doing and you are the source.

I cant pm you your getting too saucey ,maybe threating.. wow !!

Somebody else may tell you about posting watermarked photos , I've been clear as day.

I'm sorry, I did post that i was guilty for posting .

and I'm also sorry your mad

I found a nice way (for me) to do this, I'm seeding the sandbed with Zoas and the rock with sps and a very few lps. Got the idea from Luise who has one of the best looking Zoa Gardens around.

Back