just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVE this photo :)

got this from NWCFM last summer from Tyree about 3/4"
DSC_0039-2.jpg

Dang, your pics are so amazing. I really need to take some lessons from you!! Oh and your corals are amazing as well...lol. I'm currently working very near you, I think...I'm in Everett and working on the new Home Depot in Snohomish. Would love to see your tank someday!! Simply amazing!!

thank you for your comment and the words,,but i'm still learning every time i play with the camera,try to take lesson from Blazer88,you will never disapointed,,this guy is very good,:)
and just try out one more pic here,

DSC_0054-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you've learned your lessons from Blazer very well. I will agree that his pics are phenomenal. I shoot with a Canon Rebel Xt. So far, I've not been able to afford any IS lenses....maybe some day...lol. I use a 50mm 1.8, the kit lens and a Tamron 75-300. I would really like to buy a fast 100mm Macro

Got mine from BP (fly guy) and this is the first time I have seen zoas take a long tme to open up. Must have been 2 weeks before they were fully open. But they have great color now.

the one on the post took 2-3 days for wide open in my frag tank and the other at the restaurant's tank took 2-3 weeks before it wide open just like yours,,guessed water and light might have to do with it..:now i'm recyled the used water from the home tank to the restaurant tank,,seem to work well)

Last edited:
If possible later in the afternoon/evening would be best, I have some stuff to get done here this morning in preperation for the new tank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back