just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you and Fragman kissed and made up yet! A little to long dont you think?

Unbeleivable!!

Great discussion last night though!

Hey Dang, finally made it home around 8:30 pm last night. Thanks for your hospitality for such a long time! We spent quite a while over at Kevins doing dip and acclimation.

Got that monster stag dipped and into my QT as well. I'll be assessing it later today... do you think I should remove the pump?? :lol:

new found from yesterday:)
DSC_0052-4.jpg

Wow Dang! This one is sweet!

Hey Dang, finally made it home around 8:30 pm last night. Thanks for your hospitality for such a long time! We spent quite a while over at Kevins doing dip and acclimation.

Got that monster stag dipped and into my QT as well. I'll be assessing it later today... do you think I should remove the pump?? :lol:

that piece of the pump had been with that colony for more than 2 years,the whole colony start from 1/2" frag and had been fraged for so many times,,if you want to remove it ,,just save it for me or just keep it with the colony ,it's ok with me,,,yeah was great to see you guy over the weekend,,next time it my turn to heading to your place,,:)

sp aquatics thank you for comment ,just couple more pics
from BR 2 months ago and turn in to this and BR just got couple more in right now ,,go get them
chalicered.jpg

and i had this one for 8 months
purple -blue BB
b-brush.jpg

and thank yo so much staring girl for time and the pictures:)

Last edited:
hey Dang! Did that frag I brought over make it? Got an ID on it yet?

oh yes,,it the beautyful frag and start to established to my tank it is in the main tank now,all the tips is blue,i belived it the deep water eleglance,,don't quite get the real mane yet:),,i will get the pic this weekend and,,,thank you very much for the nice piece,,,so the big guy and all little guy doing,:)

all is good over here. the big one went through its second treatment of about 5 hours and appears to be completely clean. I definitely see some green on it in my QT tank, but that is just with T-5 lamps. I am still debating about removing the pump, but it will go into my display within the next few days. So you would consider it high or medium light?

Kevin's all looked good when we got them home. I haven't been over since, but he reports they are doing well.

You wasted no time sir in getting pictures of those up. I'm suprised they even had time to open back up from the time they left my tank, got to yours, and found their way to the internet. Looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back