2683428885_6137c6b4bb_b.jpg

Its been coloring up nicely =)

aussie corals
dsc00963fs6.jpg

dsc00964zk0.jpg

dsc00327ec3.jpg

dsc00951bo4.jpg

dsc00950br4.jpg

i love this goni and its doing good so far iron supplements, feeding and amino life is doing great
dsc00938av9.jpg

you got preety much every frags from my tank,,what are waiting for :),,i knew you can do it ,,just make them grow ,,i can tell you my feeding secret:D
BTW ,,how are they doing?show me:)

Dang, most of the frags I got recently from you are doing great. I think my urchin inadvertently killed my sunset monti frag. He ripped it off the rock I glued it to and I think it got stung by another coral. I saw him wearing the monti as a hat and stole it back and reglued it, but saw it dead the next day :(.

The tamarind tort is still doing fine. I've got it near my Cali and Oregon torts which I got from you over a year ago. Rainbow monti, red mille, blue mille, seratosa and one small thin branched acro (don't remember name of this one) all doing fine.

About 2 weeks ago I ran into a small ammonia spike in my system from the recent tank upgrade. Possibly caused by removing some live rock, drilling it and putting it back in the tank with acrylic rods for stability. Was only out of the tank maybe 45 minutes, but that could have contributed to the ammonia spike. All the corals came through it fine, but I lost 6 fish, including all 4 of my lyretail anthias. I did massive water changes and started running carbon and bought some Amquel to detoxify the ammonia. It was under control within a day and everything's been fine since.

I'll post pics soon, tank is looking really good now. I'm so glad I switched from acrylic to glass with the tank upgrade. I just got my easy blade scraper today for cleaning the tank, so much easier than in an acrylic tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back