just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, so you are going to work on that. Nice. That would be cool if you can be successful in erradicating them. I hope you can keep a journal to report your method and experience Dang!

FYI,,intercepter pinched+10ml melafix mixed 1gal of water /small power head,,,soon coral submersed,,,,man they jumped and twisted and turned and hit the bottom of the jar some of them floated and die including spider starfishes,,with in 3-4 mins blast them off with turkey blast and they gone,,,will do it again next week...i love it:D..nopest
coral i dip are
bali tri
garf bonsai
20 kL lakani,
nana tri
they are the most atractive to the red bug,,i knew they'll be back i am goona kill them again in a week,,ha ha:D

Last edited:
Purple and orange...
contrastxx7.jpg

FYI,,intercepter pinched+10ml melafix mixed 1gal of water /small power head,,,soon coral submersed,,,,man they jumped and twisted and turned and hit the bottom of the jar some of them floated and die including spider starfishes,,with in 3-4 mins blast them off with turkey blast and they gone,,,will do it again next week...i love it:D..nopest
coral i dip are
bali tri
garf bonsai
20 kL lakani,
nana tri
they are the most atractive to the red bug,,i knew they'll be back i am goona kill them again in a week,,ha ha:D

Good to see you are doing this Dang. Yeah, happy shower time!:badgrin::lol::D

i just experiment see how coral react to chemical and recover from stress,,i did not dip other big colony just small colony that can fit in one gal tank. red bug is always all over any tri color acro..

i just experiment see how coral react to chemical and recover from stress,,i did not dip other big colony just small colony that can fit in one gal tank. red bug is always all over any tri color acro..
i understand. have you or anybody ever found any red bugs on any monti species

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back