just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years aniversary 2 days ago here it is

2 years old 2 day ago,,,hope you guy not getting boring to look at this again,,, tamarind tort got 1" left to the surface:)
fulltankkkkkgood.jpg

Last edited:
softy tank

Yes,,bigger tank is coming soon,,but let me show off the softy tank at the restaurant ,,here it is
front and back and the ultimate Duncan..goonna love it,, tank almost mtce free.and free mtce:D:):D/i hired my neiece:D
restankf.jpg

restankback.jpg

duncangood.jpg

Last edited:
i'd never beable to keep any tri color in the past,,,now i learned how to keep tri color,,,gonna have to be with out the pest,
,here it is after dipped in metafix+interceptor 2 weeks ago,,color is brillant:),,just keep on dipping:D:D
bonsai-1.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, is that the same coral I got a frag of a few months ago? Here's mine:

tricolor1.jpg

tricolor2.jpg

Mine was about 1" and beige in color when I got it. It's finally getting some nice purple/blue tips.

no,it is two different coral,,the i show little bit more branches closing together,,not spread out like other tri color,,i also got bali tri and other tri that Jon gave it to me,,i will show it later.,,interested? i get a frag for you.:)
yours looks very nice too..

give it a metafix or intercepter bath,,watch they jump the ship,,ha ha:evil::D

i gave it the metafix killed 99% but still some lift, they are little orange fast little bugs that run all over the branchs and they are way smaller then a needle, these are red bugs right

i gave it the metafix killed 99% but still some lift, they are little orange fast little bugs that run all over the branchs and they are way smaller then a needle, these are red bugs right
oh yeah,,got it right it the red bug,,when they hit the metafix they try to hide,,but no place to hide,,i am enjoy watching them run throught me maccro lens,,they burnt with metafix,,10 mins later used turkey blast them off it will be gone.

my melafix marine says a max dip of 5 min should i do it longer?

i give it 10 mins,,no problem,,this how i do it
first bath 5 mins first dip+intercepter(for me it 's very strong dose) turkey blasted,,rinse it off to tank water,then another 5 mins dip with new bath just metafix turkey blast again,,should clean it up then rinse again with tank water then back in to the tank..,,,cleaned,,,but they will be back again in 2-3 weeks less than before,,i will kill it again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back