just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dang the Hacker". i like it, has a nice tone to it.
how about you surprise me at the PSAS x-mas party(if you're going).
The red table is having som issues. lost a lot of flesh overnight for no apparent reason. Everything else looks fine, might have to check my parameters.

"Dang the Hacker". i like it, has a nice tone to it.
how about you surprise me at the PSAS x-mas party(if you're going).
The red table is having som issues. lost a lot of flesh overnight for no apparent reason. Everything else looks fine, might have to check my parameters.

i will replace with another piece,,:)PSAS xmas party ,,possible?

i will replace with another piece,,:)PSAS xmas party ,,possible?

Let's see if it pulls through, only half of it lost flesh so it might just grow back. Very generous offer though. Let me know, I have school holidays in a couple of weeks so if you don't make it to the xmas party we can figure something out.

finally i got it running,,those two shold it the job,,:D:D:D,,thanks Berier Reef for great deal on GEO 818
DSC_0010-4.jpg

DSC_0011-4.jpg

Last edited:
they had been draw so much out of my Korallin and geo 614 and those two can not keep up the demand,,i'd been manally dosing kh ca mg for the last 2 months ,,so bigger reactor should help:D,yeah

Very nice, Dang. I see a a few luxury things there: Equipments, space, and time for the tank :)

You will like the Geo Reactors Dang! That is what I have at home and it keeps up! NO PROBLEM! Nice to have new stuff! Isn't it!

Take it easy!

You will like the Geo Reactors Dang! That is what I have at home and it keeps up! NO PROBLEM! Nice to have new stuff! Isn't it!

Take it easy![/QU
yes, i start to like them after the first GEO,easy mtce,,but the 818 probly need good week for melt down and tobe fully active,,new stuff always good:D:D,,you knew it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back