just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine takes 29 lbs. It does look a little small and that's why I asked. I thought maybe it was the new one put out by another company. It should still work as well I would think...and maybe you get more mass for the same price? Anyway, it's great media IMO.

couple shot on snow day:D
bmarry.jpg

ppberry.jpg

icef-1.jpg

btenius.jpg

Sweet eyes candies :) Beautiful corals and you're getting pro with the camera too, Dang.

thank you,,
i try out the old 35mm film lens from my old F3,manual lens on my new camera.you have to check this out D300,,i did ,,don't know what to say:confused::shock:

I need to get me some of that Sammamish water....there's something in it...I swear there is.

nice shots as always Dang.

well!!!i added chicken pud thai and panang curry two times aweek ,,jk:D:D
i do have alk drop on me ,,,just can't wait till new reactor melt down,,at this time just keep on manually dose..a lot of work:cry::cry:,we are stranded today all three cars broke at the same times would you belived it,will be better tomorrow:D:D

That's typical. Sherman's water heater broke yesterday. And Dang, you got to step up to Two Little Fishies Kalkwasser. It's like rocket fuel man.

Sherman's water heater broke yesterday
How do you like that....just put a new one in my place on Friday....not the fun I wanted, but going without hot water is not an option. At least it's an appliance that the DIYer can do.

that's a great looking coral there, Dang, in post #670. Very impressive growth, too. What is it?

Jan and Ilovereef,,i think they called :Marshall Island Mystery Pink or Marshall Island Pink and Green
just want to wait to comfirmed or
i can take this name too: Dang Raspberry Cheesecake Acro LE,,thanks Ricky:D

Hay Dang the frags are doing good and I finely found some one who let me borrow a camera! a bad pic but oh well...^_^
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back